Crime Disney sues DeSantis

Seems real petty. Some people seem like such losers in real life they live for online wins for their team. Yayyyy! Meatball Ron really showed that huge international company that brings in a huge tourist revenue that they couldn't court the woke crowd for the rest of their brand if they want to do business in his Christian values State. <YeahOKJen>

Haha, remember when you and your team celebrated E jean Carroll's win over Trump? That one was real embarrassing for you people because everyone that has a functioning brain knew it was bullshit, but your kind still gloated and bragged over your pathetic and clearly corrupt victory.

Liberals are weak. That's a fact.

*Sigh*

If you can't read between the lines, I'll spell it out for you.

Term limits for everybody or term limits for no body.

Nobody can articulate why term limits for state positions are horrible while no term limits for federal positions are 100% fine.
One is in power over a locality and the others make laws for the country. That's a big difference although I wouldn't mind 18-24 year limits for everyone in Congress. I thought Bloomberg getting a third term was egregious and held the City Council Speaker that made it possible accountable by whining to all my peers that they shouldn't vote for her.

Does Disney pay the board or do the taxpayers?
Taxpayers and like every DeSantis donor who he appointed to a board, DeSantis gave them raises over the last boards salary.
Also Moms for 3 somes lady who likes to ban books and film herself in 3 somes is still on the Disney board. I am beginning to think her and husband swapped with High Heels Ron and his wife because no way after getting caught filming a 3 some as an appointed government official would you keep your job unless you also filmed the guy who appointed you and his wife. I heard that Desantis needed a ladder to give Moms for 3 somes, doggy.

Haha, remember when you and your team celebrated E jean Carroll's win over Trump? That one was real embarrassing for you people because everyone that has a functioning brain knew it was bullshit, but your kind still gloated and bragged over your pathetic and clearly corrupt victory.

lol Trump lost that case because he is fucking dumb. Dumb Fuck Donald was clear of that case when he talked shit about her as President. Then Dumb Donald being the horrible combo of massive ego combined with being dumb talked himself back into the case after he lost to Ole Man Biden. Her lawyers probably think they hit the lotto because with Cpt Shitpants rapid mental decline combined with his ego, he is bound to say something dumb about her again.
Cliffs Dumb Donald is Dumb.

Cry more

The Quartering....
LmdpZg.gif

Has he gotten daddy Elon's attention yet?

The Quartering....
LmdpZg.gif

Has he gotten daddy Elon's attention yet?

Poor Jeremy.

His life has really sucked since he was banned for life from Magic the Gathering tournaments for harassing women.

Poor Jeremy.

His life has really sucked since he was banned for life from Magic the Gathering tournaments for harassing women.

Don't forget the anti-Semitic stuff.
My favorite is when he threw the temper tantrum because his wife went to a restaurant without him. He decided to get wasted on stream, whine like a bitch, and take a piss down the floor drain in his basement while on stream.

Don't forget the anti-Semitic stuff.
My favorite is when he threw the temper tantrum because his wife went to a restaurant without him. He decided to get wasted on stream, whine like a bitch, and take a piss down the floor drain in his basement while on stream.

Honestly, I know as little about this sack of rotten mushrooms as possible.

Some of what he's saying is a gross misrepresentation of what's happening. A 3% one day stock drop is not enough to make anyone in market blink.

I think his Star Wars statements are naive. Pretty much every production studio has spent the last decade trying to monetize existing universes because consumers aren't buying into new franchises and the cost of producing new entities is prohibitive. Tom Cruise is making Mission: Impossible movies over and over again and made Top Gun 2 for the same reason. New IP isn't lucrative.

A big part of the problem for these studios is streaming. Keeping streaming customers requires a massive amount of content to keep subscribing. But massive content that they don't recognize doesn't move the needle. So companies are exploiting existing franchises and IPs to draw consumers into the streaming space.

Disney's decision to go into the streaming space with Disney+ forced them to wrestle with this reality. They had a ton of content. But the consumer market chews through it so fast that they need new stuff and that will always undercut anticipation. The question for Disney is if anything else would have been better. PEople don't go to movie theaters anymore and cord cutting impacts things like the Disney channel. So how does Disney maintain relevance in the modern era, if not by filling their streaming platform with new content...even if it means a loss of general anticipation.

That's the state of the industry. It's kind to idiotic to blame Disney's board for doing what every major media company has been forced to do to maintain relevance.

Back