Dissecting Luke Rockhold

always liked watching rockhold fight, but that feminine shins comment kind of pissed me off- pretty classless

scary-movie-doofy.jpg

That's uncanny. Officer Doofy reporting for duty.

Dude spars like a nutter, so many chips on his immobile shoulders.
I'm not a Rockhold fan but playing devil's advocate, sparring should be hard (especially during fight camp). Obviously safety concerns will need to be taken into affect but training needs to be somewhat realistic.

Why did Rockhold never get with Rousey? Same weaknesses in their game, same smug, insufferable arrogance, same mental capacity. Match made in heaven. The question of course (For Luke at least), is does Ronda swallow?
Bro, Luke won't even look at Ronda's ugly ass. She is hideous.

...to find his brain is made of bubblegum.

I'm not a Rockhold fan but playing devil's advocate, sparring should be hard (especially during fight camp). Obviously safety concerns will need to be taken into affect but training needs to be somewhat realistic.
Twas not fight camp for either fighter and he was throwing full on head kicks over and over without either in headgear.

Dissecting Luke Rockhold? Are you Yoel ?

In order to dissect Luke Rockhold you have to get inside Luke Rockhold...

Rockhold has gotta be one of the most unlikeable fighters ever. Latest interview was classic Luke - smug, arrogant, delusional...

This.

A glass jaw + smug arrogant delusional personality = pure joy and satisfaction filled knockouts.

All the chatter in the world isn’t going to change his inability to see the left side shot that continues to flatline him....looking forward to the next meme/humbling.

Despite Luke being the biggest asshole in the UFC I'm rooting for him to have a good comeback and be in the mix again.

Back