Do affairs in sexless marriages help or hurt the relationship?

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Discuss:

This Ho says she does the jobs wives won't do. What say you?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-doing-wives-favour-SAVES-relationships.html

2EB9344300000578-3330689-Gweneth_Lee_has_had_three_long_affairs_with_married_men_and_has_-a-32_1448301272454.jpg

its funny when prostitutes think they add something to society

So a whore is defending her being a whore?

sexless marriage likely means not attracted physically to one another so they should divorce or get attractive again.

A sexless relationship is actually a rarity. Usually someone in the relationship is having sex, so I doubt ho's are saving anything.

If a guy is in a sexless marriage, he's either a cuck (I never use that term) or he needs to get out of the relationship.

No such thing as a sex less marriage. Don' care what the state says, you aren't married anymore. Have sex at least 4x a week, always. Don' let her START using it as a bargaining chip.. Do it with enough passion and that will NEVER happen.

Are British dudes attracted to chicks like this: As the woman in the article's outfit suggests.
Screenshot_2014-07-07-19-07-32_1.jpg

Or more like:
woman-pulls-man-dragging-girl-lying-floor-foot-45924847.jpg

Or more like?
woman-abducted-gas-station.jpg

Last edited:
I would hope she's willing to do more. Chick is ugly and probably has to in order to get business.

People got to remember that women and men think about sex differently.
There are a lot of chicks that just aren't into sex, especially after having kids and getting to a certain age.
You can still love a girl that doesn't put out, but does that mean you have to accept not having sex after the age of 43?

If your old lady aint putting out, why not get a side ho

sexless marriage likely means not attracted physically to one another so they should divorce or get attractive again.
LOL No, that's rarely the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back