Do affairs in sexless marriages help or hurt the relationship?

Sometimes great domestic partners make for lackluster sexual partners. Sexual indifference could even be inherent to the modern domestic arrangement.

Naw man lol... That's why you marry somebody you have real passion with. Not somebody that's just your buddy, or somebody that looks like they are your damn sibling.

Families are collapsing now. Women have freedom guys, they don' have to stay. You have to suck and f**k them like you mean it.

she's got eyes like a shark.

Lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin' ... until she blows you

If there's a sexless marriage then the larger issue needs to be addressed.

its funny when prostitutes think they add something to society

It takes an incredible level of daftness, to human needs, human nature, and capitalism, to not realize what prostitutes provide to society.

It takes an incredible level of daftness, to human needs, human nature, and capitalism, to not realize what prostitutes provide to society.

they add nothing, well maybe aids, drugs and violence, but nothing good

I've known a few guys that began complaining little was going on in the bedroom. Him and the wife were only friends. Each time, to the surprise of us the guy would eventually announce he had a girlfriend and was moving out, and wanted a divorce. The wife would be or act greatly upset. She would get the kids to attack their father. She would turn the family against him.

In these cases, there are 3 of them I'm familiar with, I've wondered if the marriage would have remained intact if prostitution was allowed. Hard to say.

damn these guys are hiring a 45 year old hooker the wife at home must be looking like shrek if they hire a 45 yr old pro for sex.

Well, if you want to keep a sexless marriage together (and there's many reasons to do so), then adding another woman is almost a necessity. Life isn't always easy, but it's usually quite simple. Getting over the hurdle is the hardest part, but when you look back after a while, the guilt and shame is easily brushed aside and rationalized. That's what my friend told me...he's a cheater.

Ok.

Congrats on your marriage, sir.

Especially in the first 15 years, with the way things are now, you generally need to make passionate love to your partner on a regular basis to keep them from cheating. I think that's good advice. If you really love each other, it should just happen when you lay next to each other.

Thanks . . . I agree that it should just happen . . . but life, kids, and other stuff can sometimes get in the way. It isn't always perfect, but it ultimately is very much worth it in the end.

Probably. It's weird that so many people have come to grips that monogamy isn't our natural way of doing things, but look at articles about cuckholding and prostitution and act like those are the objectively odd people.

At the end of the day, sex is just a physical activity that feels good. If one of the two parties involved doesn't want or can't have sex but the other does, then the only thing separating them from keeping a good thing going and a potential divorce is their insecurities.

Back