Do guys think something like Krav Maga works?

I disagree that instict takes over. My instructor goes over and over again on how i shouldn't punch people in the throat and kneeing people in the balls is frowned upon in kickboxing but those 2 things are my go to moves when in a fight. I honestly don't understand why you need to train for selecting different targets in different situations. I also disagree about training no technique is better than training a bad technique. That technique is going to get people hurt badly if they ever try it. I'm sure krav has better techniques but that one is garbage and should never be trained.

I can't help but agree tbh.

No, not necessarily. A Krav guy in a ring vs an MMA guy with MMA rules is going to lose, but a Krav guy vs an MMA guy in the street is going to win, that's the Krav guy's ring.
The MMA guy isn't going to expect kicks to the groin, and the overwhelming attacks from a Krav guy.

Fighting in the street for your life is different then fighting in a regulated match in a ring.

Oh please...

Krav = fight, Maga = Contact
Krav Maga is the official martial art of Israel and its defence forces.
It has one rule, to get off 1st and strike fierce, if somebody will choke you dont punch him just bite off his eye or nose, dont kick the leg, kick the groin and dont throw a punch to the face, punch to the neck.
Krav Maga is something essential to people who live in certain parts of Israel and it is the most dominant martial art on the streets.

Krav = fight, Maga = Contact
Krav Maga is the official martial art of Israel and its defence forces.
It has one rule, to get off 1st and strike fierce, if somebody will choke you dont punch him just bite off his eye or nose, dont kick the leg, kick the groin and dont throw a punch to the face, punch to the neck.
Krav Maga is something essential to people who live in certain parts of Israel and it is the most dominant martial art on the streets.

did you copy and paste this from a krav maga pamphlet?

IMO muay thai training and simple self defense knowledge will work just as well as Krava Maga will. No disrespect to the art but it doesnt take a genius to mix groin kicks in with combinations

It must work because its part of Mossad training.

Krav Maga is good for beating up handcuffed Palestinian prisoners. Other than that it is pretty much garbage.

Ironbismark,
I didnt no copy that.
I served in the Israeli infantry special forces for 3 years, while there I mastered Krav Maga and competed inside the military which is a different type of Krav Maga where the approach of it must be to get off 1st and to stab an arab in the heart.
any more questions ?

Ironbismark,
I didnt no copy that.
I served in the Israeli infantry special forces for 3 years, while there I mastered Krav Maga and competed inside the military which is a different type of Krav Maga where the approach of it must be to get off 1st and to stab an arab in the heart.
any more questions ?

are you implying there are martial arts with weapons where you aren't supposed to stab first?

I dont know any martial arts with weapons, I do know when life is at risk your strike to kill. Military Krav-Maga doesnt involve much of the technique but more of the aggression to make you react quicker and with more deadly force when needed. It is mostly practiced with handguns, M16/Tar-21 and a knife.

I dont know any martial arts with weapons, I do know when life is at risk your strike to kill. Military Krav-Maga doesnt involve much of the technique but more of the aggression to make you react quicker and with more deadly force when needed. It is mostly practiced with handguns, M16/Tar-21 and a knife.

so you practice to shoot the other person before they shoot you sounds like a revolutionary concept

You sound like a smart ass that the hottest incident you witnessed was some hot tea your grandma accidently spilled on you....

you sound like a real tough guy who eats nails and spits dynamite. i'm sure people are afraid of your deadly krav maga self defense skills when you have a rifle.

getting kicked in the nuts doesn't sound like fun to me. if you can't have fun competing or sparring then a martial art is shit IMO

You sound like a smart ass that the hottest incident you witnessed was some hot tea your grandma accidently spilled on you....

You sound like you did not really respected the rights of the palestinian civilians over there ... isn't it?

Back