Do or die fight for Piotr Yan

It is rare when you feel sympathy for a guy you don’t like. Yan should win this.
idk how anyone could dislike yan on a personal level. he’s a surprisingly wholesome dude. husband, father, and train mma. even his trash talk is understated. i think his haters are mostly people who think “russian man bad,” or some shit like that.

People acting like Yan fell off are crazy.....

I know the Sean fight was close but I still don't see how you give it to Sean.

Merab is a bad matchup for anyone in that division.

Yan is still world class and will remind everyone tonight. Lock it in.

idk how anyone could dislike yan on a personal level. he’s a surprisingly wholesome dude. husband, father, and train mma. even his trash talk is understated. i think his haters are mostly people who think “russian man bad,” or some shit like that.
You can like or dislike someone for a bunch of reasons. As an example, if a guy shakes my hand like a wimp, I immediately dislike him. I can dislike you based on a single forum post. It has nothing to do with nationality, nor it is hatred. Yan does not seem like a very likable guy to me, that is all. I was also rooting for him in his last 3-4 fights and will be rooting for him in the upcoming one as well. I don’t have to like him to respect his fighting ability.

Great card but a lot of ‘hate to see either of them lose’ matchups like this one
I would enjoy to see either of them knocked the fuck out.

It's nothing personal.
Seem like nice people.

But it's a fight. So, may the 2nd best man get knocked all the way the fuck out.

{<shrug}

I think it's a hard fight for Song. I don't think he can walk Yan down.

A lot of you are being drama queens or trolling. Another loss, especially against a lower ranked guy like Dong would really set him back, but he is nowhere close to being cut.

I was picking Song xx but the fight picker AI told me Yan <Lmaoo>So confused ><

This time your AI fight picker was right. Now way Yan is losing to this mid-level fighter, he only lost to champion-level guys, two of those fights were robberies.

Last edited:
He literally lost to the current champion of his division because he didn't win round 1.
It was a robbery round. And even if it wasn’t, you implied that yan regularly throws away the 1st rounds of 3 round fights

I don't think this is do or die for Yan but he does need a win. Regardless, I think Song finishes him.

Back