do u agree with KRSONE about black/white history?

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
cliffs:

civil rights were made mostly by white people
freedom on religion was mostly made by white people
mostly white people voted for obama
real freedom doesnt have a colour on it

my take: he wants to say that the demonizing on white people is not justified, because u have to see that from the other side as well.

can't stand krs but gotta agree

krs one is one of the greatest mc`s of all time.
when u ask todays popular rappers etc. whos your top 5 rapper of all time.. krs one is mostly mentioned.

I like KRS. flashnflush be all "I got something stupid to say".

I agree with some of what he's got going here

big daddy kane? very good mc. i like more the 90s dj premier (gang starr) street vibe. never liked the gfunk vibe in the 90s.
I met him and chilled with gangstarr when I was a teenager. They filmed a video next to the park we used to hang out in all day(basketball and handball) and all night (booze and weed). He borrowed my friends dyno (bike) for the vid but my friend forgot to tell him that there were no brakes. So he gets on then goes to stop and eats shit lol. We had a keg in that park that night and they hung out and drank with us for like an hour. I'll look for the vid. Forget the name of the song

I met him and chilled with gangstarr when I was a teenager. They filmed a video next to the park we used to hang out in all day(basketball and handball) and all night (booze and weed). He borrowed my friends dyno (bike) for the vid but my friend forgot to tell him that there were no brakes. So he gets on then goes to stop and eats shit lol. We had a keg in that park that night and they hung out and drank with us for like an hour. I'll look for the vid. Forget the name of the song

thats sick!

thats sick!
Ran thru a few vids and haven't found it yet. I'll get back to it later as I have work to do.

Here's a funny coincidence. In the video they filmed a scene where they're up on this white brick building with their backs to it. Anyway a few years later it got torn down and the building that's there now is in an episode of impractical jokers. It's the one where Sal's punishment was to cut everyone off at a beer event.

In a majority white country, your going to have to have majority white decisions.

I generally don't care what any celebrity says but I'm also a hip hop head. And I know that hip hop originated with a focus on improving the quality of black America by speaking to the issues in the community and KRS-1 was part of that early movement.

I agree with KRS-1 here specifically as it relates to hip hop as an art form for addressing larger social issues.

I use to fuck with KRS-1....

Till he supported Afrika Bambatta raping teenage boys that wanted to be famous.

Off principle it's Fuck KRS and anything he has to say.

Serially, there have to be two things going for the nation to get over the hump.
1. White acceptance that our forebears fucked shit up and fought to keep it fucked up. Gradually that became white guilt, which isn't entirely misplaced; there are clearly problems blacks face that whites don't. But such is the nature of majority.

2. Black people losing the victim mentality. Becoming more aware of in-community problems that are definitely not due to white people.

It's a shit sandwich and everybody has to take a bite and stop bitching.

I generally don't care what any celebrity says but I'm also a hip hop head. And I know that hip hop originated with a focus on improving the quality of black America by speaking to the issues in the community and KRS-1 was part of that early movement.

I agree with KRS-1 here specifically as it relates to hip hop as an art form for addressing larger social issues.
"Hip Hop is the CNN of the black community."

What rapes actually occured? If you can't support then KRS-One's position should seem reasonable.

The civil rights movement was indeed made, organized, and funded by white people...along with communists, homosexuals, and feminists. They left out that chapter in public school tho.

Pedophiles run the world mayne

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back