Do women have an unfair advantage in certain positions cause of Shirts/Tank tops?

GiTGuD

Is she gonna turn in powerful people?
Banned
Reaction score
So Im high and drunk and Im thinking sherbros.

Women obviously can wear tank tops/shirts in MMA....I feel that gives them certain advantages in doing certain techniques....I mean that cloth could be so sticky that it will be easier to control when grappling or pulled certain subs off, at least that's what my perception skills tell me.

What you sherbros think? Anybody have experiences with this? does it matter that much?

I would favour rashguards and magic pants for sure.

We'd get more subs, and wouldnt have to see white trash tattoos or mens nipples, which make this sports bush league

Women have an unfair advantage in the cowgirl position because it easily transitions to full mount.

So Im high and drunk and Im thinking sherbros.

Women obviously can wear tank tops/shirts in MMA....I feel that gives them certain advantages in doing certain techniques....I mean that cloth could be so sticky that it will be easier to control when grappling or pulled certain subs off, at least that's what my perception skills tell me.

What you sherbros think? Anybody have experiences with this? does it matter that much?
Both of them are allowed to wear a top, so neither has an advantage over the other.

If they made one lady fight topless then yes, I'd agree that's unfair.

It can help, but it isn't an advantage if both have it.

There was a bit of a fuss about the fact that Aoki wasn't allowed to wear his magic pants when he fought in the US because the ACs determined that spats are a grappling advantage.

Both of them are allowed to wear a top, so neither has an advantage over the other.

If they made one lady fight topless then yes, I'd agree that's unfair.
Well one of them right now has a shirt and the other has a tank top...I feel shirt has way more advantages.

Yes you can say the chick chose not have it, but still IMO it's an advantage.

pretty much all grappling late in a fight lol....keeps the upper body dry which is a huge advantage depending on the transitions/position

Unfair to who?
Men MMA(Since it's easier to sub with a shirt on, women can break records easier) and women who wear tank tops instead of shirts(shirts>Tank tops).

Men MMA(Since it's easier to sub with a shirt on, women can break records easier) and women who wear tank tops instead of shirts(shirts>Tank tops).
But men don't fight women in mma...

They need all the help they can get

But men don't fight women in mma...
MMA records are MMA records...If a woman started subbing everybody with a shirt on, and got the most UFC subs for example.....That will be the record for most UFC subs, for both men and women....unfair to shirtless people.

It's definitely an advantage to have a rashguard on when grappling as opposed to a slick, sweaty, greasy man bod

We need an intergender championship
itqohfkywkfdg.gif

Back