Do you believe GSP's 'colitis' story (GSP vs McGregor CONSPIRACY THEORY)

And as you've stepped into conspiracy theory land by pushing this further, it now goes to the wasteland. We have enough nonsense in the heavies as is without posters making outlandish statements that a pro fighter, one of the greatest of all time, is faking a serious medical diagnosis to duck a fighter or fighters to set up a big payday later on down the road.

07QPvJK.gif
<5>

wow why was this wastelanded.

We got a UFC employee as a mod in here of some shit? w/e. I'll bring this back up when the exact scenarios I laid out are played out.

As a big GSP fan... I gotta say that the story is a little too convenient. A room full of hollywood writters couldn't have written a better excuse for him to abandon the 185 title with limited fall out. It was for his health. He physically couldn't do it.

This is something we may never know. However, at this time Whitaker is not out of the picture.... so it's a bit too early to get really serious about this discussion.

who knows maybe the UFC is in on it. Maybe they want the GSP vs Conor superfight. Maybe they're waiting for whittaker to accept a fight against rockhold or gastelum because GSP's illness is "too serious" for him to return, and then soon after theyll announce GSP vs McGregor and then theyll be like "oh, this happened because of timing. he just happened cure himself of colitis right after whittaker is scheduled to fight". They might even do that with Tony and Khabib for the LW division. UFC IS A FKING BUSINESS PEOPLE. Whatever makes them the most $$$, they're going to do it. Not only that, but BOTH Conor and GSP ONLY want money fights. Conor's also crazy enough to fight GSP.

Trust me, if you think of it from every perspective (UFC, Conor, GSP) and not just from your own (outside fan) perspective things will be clear.

They'll just say he had a period without symptoms and could fight.

It'll be: it flares up to fight a true MW and it clears up to fight Conor, or whatever Bisping-Similar farce.

We got a UFC employee as a mod in here of some shit? w/e. I'll bring this back up when the exact scenarios I laid out are played out.

Because you can't question this particular fighter on sherdog.....

The only time George pulled out of a fight was when he had a torn ACL and needed 10 months of rehab.

Beside that time, George hasnt pulled out of a fight that he signed the contract for.

Hes Canadian not Brazilian.

So you are saying he is going to fight Robert Whitaker then?

I don't know man. I think he was more interested in a McGregor's Money fight. I think if the UFC tries to force him to fight Whitaker, his Colitis won't allow him. But if he can secure a fight with McGregor, he will be feeling better.

You can name every opponent he had in his career it won't change the facts that not one of the people who You listed ever publicly said anything on the subject. Exept Penn that is. So you choose to follow hearsay over proof shows what kind of person you are. Am I doing it right?
I believe you live In a fantasy world

If its wastelanded, does that mean it wont go to the top of the New Posts list when someone posts?

If it does, then who cares where it is..

If its wastelanded, does that mean it wont go to the top of the New Posts list when someone posts?

If it does, then who cares where it is..

it gets moved to the wasteland forum, which no one ever goes to. Well I personally dont go here at least.

I'd prefer it be in UFC forum so more people can see this.

it gets moved to the wasteland forum, which no one ever goes to. Well I personally dont go here at least.

I'd prefer it be in UFC forum so more people can see this.

In that case.

ttt

Gsp is a fraud hes trying to be like mayweather every old mma fan knows why he picked bisping because because bisping was a bum Back then and a silva knocked him out okay that means he must reallu suck if old silva got him hmm ill fight bisping easy match then ill make up a reason to leave when he comes back he wont be doing a title fight i can tell you that

Back