Relationship Do you believe in soulmates?

Do you believe in soulmates?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
That you have this undeniable connection with someone I guess, like you were meant for eachother kind of thing. It was destiny.

And also those who are in relationships, do you believe that's your soulmate?

I believe that you can have multiple strong connections with many people. So I don't think there this just one person and that's it.

FindingLoveQuotesBelieveInSoulmates1.jpg

No, I don't think there is just one but you could meet that person that really clicks with you early on and stay with them so maybe that's why people believe in it. I've had several very perfect for a time relationships that you cold call "soulmate" but things always end.

No, but I believe in compatibility and statistics. I would surmise there’s a small group of people in the world for each person who would be rated high in attractiveness and compatibility, and who highly reciprocate the same metrics. I don’t believe you could objectively quantify the ratings to definitively rank each potential partner, so my perspective is that each person in the world has a small set of “soul mates.”

No, but I believe in compatibility and statistics. I would surmise there’s a small group of people in the world for each person who would be rated high in attractiveness and compatibility, and who highly reciprocate the same metrics. I don’t believe you could objectively quantify the ratings to definitively rank each potential partner, so my perspective is that each person in the world has a small set of “soul mates.”
If only you could have a higher chance of meeting those people. I guess putting yourself out there and being social increases the odds. Love is a bitch sometimes.

If only you could have a higher chance of meeting those people. I guess putting yourself out there and being social increases the odds. Love is a bitch sometimes.
Yeah that’s the rub—almost no one will probably never even meet anyone in the highest group. But to your point, you gotta out yourself out there to increase your chances of meeting someone rated highly.

I do, but I don't think there are only romantic soulmates in life. Sometimes you just have that friend or person who is genuinely good for your soul and you've been friends for years. They know you better than dang near everyone.

As far as romantic soulmates, I'm more skeptical. Life is like one of those choose your own adventure books from the 80s. If you made a different life choice, you'd end up around different people, friends, partners. There's not that one person in the world for everyone.

Nice deduction my Dear Watson. : - )

Back