Do You Buy Food From Street Vendors

Unless I'm missing what a street vendor is (a person that prepares and/or sells food on the streets) then yes they do exist, unless things have changed since 2016
Actually they really don't, unless you count these sorts of mobile homes that go once a week to the same place and sell chicken or döner. Or asparagus in spring or strawberries in summer, lol.

Anyways i wish i could but these things tend to give me the shits.

I was talking about street vendor pizza
I seen plenty of pizza an eating it too.
Might get one tomorrow just because you posted this mean thing.
Yeah I know, you can have pizza from a regular pizza place sure, I hope no street vendor ever sells you any pizza though, I hope you never experience that.

Reactions: lsa
Yeah I know, you can have pizza from a regular pizza place sure, I hope no street vendor ever sells you any pizza though, I hope you never experience that.

I can live with that.
But I might kill some one over it.

I think the rule is to eat where everyone is eating. It can't be too bad if a lot of people are eating from there. Street food isn't that bad in America. Even the street hot dogs in California aren't bad. I used to disgust my relatives because I liked this sweet carmelized peanut they sell on the street in the UK. Apparently it's really dirty or something. I just think my relatives are racist against sand folks who sell it.

I would eat this. It's just a giant ass spam and egg sandwich. The people do something nasty at the end though. I think they sprinkle sugar on it or something. It can't be salt because it really would be a lot of salt.

Without watching the video, I'm guessing this is korea. Eggs and cabbage. For everything.

At home, not much. I often travel to Asia, especially Singapore, and go to hawker stalls all the time. Best food you can get.

I think the rule is to eat where everyone is eating. It can't be too bad if a lot of people are eating from there. Street food isn't that bad in America. Even the street hot dogs in California aren't bad. I used to disgust my relatives because I liked this sweet carmelized peanut they sell on the street in the UK. Apparently it's really dirty or something. I just think my relatives are racist against sand folks who sell it.

I would eat this. It's just a giant ass spam and egg sandwich. The people do something nasty at the end though. I think they sprinkle sugar on it or something. It can't be salt because it really would be a lot of salt.

Koreans put sugar on everything..that's why our diabetes rate is higher thsn the US, even if we're not fat

No. My mom used to tell me that the meat they use comes from stray cats and dogs.

I only started doing it once I lived in germany for a bit. Surely Germans arent shady like us.

Lol my mom used to say same thing in rus

I only started doing it once I lived in germany for a bit. Surely Germans arent shady like us.

VW_Golf_GTI_Mk6_Remus_Exhaust_CenterExit-1-1.jpg

I have in the past and will whenever in need. Fuck a permit or fda regulations, I know the risk and I will still take if the food looks good.

Give me my Gyro fuck a permit.
Instant-Pot-Greek-Gyros.jpg

would this same philosophy apply for u if ur traveling through thailand or bangladesh?

At home, not much. I often travel to Asia, especially Singapore, and go to hawker stalls all the time. Best food you can get.
That isn't really street food though. It is more like outdoor food court at this point. I didn't see any carts that got wheeled in? I saw it in parts of Malaysia and HK though. Anyways both areas aren't bad in terms of food safety. I just had to get over the it is not okay for prepared food to be at room temperature for hours thing. In America they are crazy about that.

Back