Do you ever think about dying?

Well he clearly hates me. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and couldn't fly to be with my mum during her last few days because I needed part of my breast removed.

Your Jesus isn't a very nice person.

He hates you so much that he gave you a mother you loved dearly in turn probably loved you more than you will ever know.

Jesus isn't a wizard who is here to make life easy and earthly pain and suffering non existent.
He is here to show us the hope for what will eventually be.

What sort of higher power puts a daughter losing her mother about to go through cancer surgery?

Same one who put a big ol' asterisk on the happiest moment of my life: "That kid? Yeah, she's not going to live past two hours. Closer to ten minutes."

Not trying to sell you on the concept or compare my grief to yours. Just saying that everyone gets their share and it's never in equal measure. Couple of billion stories. For those who believe that there's an author, it's better than blank pages.

I don't know why but lately I've been obsessing about death. But not in a good way. The thoughts give me major anxiety and depression. Like I'll be trying to go to sleep and suddenly my brain will just come up with a random thought like "damn I'm 30 so I'm almost halfway done with my life. Where has the time gone? I don't wanna die". And then it will just spiral from there and ill start thinking about what it means to die, is there an after life, does life have any meaning to begin with, etc.

It's not good boys. Ole Gracious Warrior has a serious case of death anxiety.

Do you guys ever think about death? How does it make you feel?

sounds like a mid life crisis type thing. Try to sign up for an activity or sport you’ve never done before. Find another interest or hobby. Maybe look at changing jobs or fields, if possible.

I think about dying sometimes when I cross the street. I’ll think come at me you fucking car, I don’t give a shit.

He hates you so much that he gave you a mother you loved dearly in turn probably loved you more than you will ever know.

Jesus isn't a wizard who is here to make life easy and earthly pain and suffering non existent.
Same one who put a big ol' asterisk on the happiest moment of my life: "That kid? Yeah, she's not going to live past two hours. Closer to ten minutes."

Not trying to sell you on the concept or compare my grief to yours. Just saying that everyone gets their share and it's never in equal measure. Couple of billion stories. For those who believe that there's an author, it's better than blank pages.
When my step-dad told the vicar who was going to bury my mother a few days later that I had breast cancer and needed to have it removed and couldn't be at the funeral, he had no words at all. He was literally speechless.
There is no God. And if there is, he despises nice people. I don't mean me, I mean really good religious nice people who he fucks over for his own entertainment.

Will be 50 this coming year. I’m more afraid of dying of natural causes than I am fighting fires.

Sometimes the thought of dying gives me a proper shudder.

As my inner spirit and nature has been changed in this life through Christ, so will my decayed body be re-created in perfection to live in eternity with God. You have to have the first one to get the second one.

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool agnostic, but that's a hell of a phrase. Well done.

Only when I'm alone or with somebody I only feel the pain in the sunshine or the rain .
So no thinking of death jk I do but I'm a Christian so it's not so bad you should try it
Edit not a perfect Christian but I still look down on you sherdog peasants

Last edited:
I don't know why but lately I've been obsessing about death. But not in a good way. The thoughts give me major anxiety and depression. Like I'll be trying to go to sleep and suddenly my brain will just come up with a random thought like "damn I'm 30 so I'm almost halfway done with my life. Where has the time gone? I don't wanna die". And then it will just spiral from there and ill start thinking about what it means to die, is there an after life, does life have any meaning to begin with, etc.

It's not good boys. Ole Gracious Warrior has a serious case of death anxiety.

Do you guys ever think about death? How does it make you feel?

take shrooms and have a mystical experience...you will be less afraid of death and more open

Who said he wasn't there for your family? He doesn't stop death but guarantees what happens after.

The fallen state of the world resulted in the cancer.
If Jesus is a real thing and I get to meet him...I'm dropping his sandal wearing hippy ass, he let's a lot of fucked up shit fly in this world. But since he's just an imaginary crutch for weak people to hold on to it won't ever happen. But if he is somehow real he deserves an ass whooping for all the monstrosities he allows to happen. Fuck that guy.

Ha! What a joke. If he's so almighty he would've cured homeboy's mother disease and saved alot of people tons of pain and anguish.

I do but not about myself. Mostly about my family. I want them to be around for a long time.

Not so much about myself, but definitely about my parents. Since I was adopted, my parents were older than most of my friend's parents. I remember being younger and thinking about what would happen if/when they died. I was always comfortable with dying early (in my 30's) since I never planned on marrying/having kids. That didn't work out, but my mortality only pops into mind when something similar in nature happens around me.

No fear of death. Dealt with that a decade ago. Fear of more unbearable pain and becoming a invalid is my stress

Lately pretty often yeah, I'm 33 so still have a long time to go yet but ever since turning 30 my mortality has always been on my mind. Think I'm more worried about becoming really old, the physical pain of dying and not the actually experience of death itself. I think I will welcome death with open arms once it's my time.

Back