• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you feel gulity when cheating on your girl?

That’s a lot of words to justify lying. That’s what it really is. I’m not saying you’re an inferior person or that I’m so high and mighty that I would never do it (again). But you should be honest with yourself and admit that’s it’s dishonest. I think it’s a shitty thing to do, but not the worst thing in the world all things considered, yet I would rather do without the silly justifications. I assume some us of here believe in a more oldschool principle of masculinity, where a man’s word is his word. You are breaking your word if you cheat. Instead of admitting that, some would like to mask it in some bullshit about being a “man.” How about, man up, admit that you can’t be monogamous, and fuck all the chicks you want?
I'll agree with what you say, but I agree with what you're quoting as well, easily the vast majority of people I work with are habitually cheating on their spouse, is it right? No, but it does happen, and what he says about pilots is right. If it wasnt the case prostitutes wouldn't hang out at truck stops or bars near airports

According to some people here, that’s because you’re not a real man.
Yeah but those guys are just pathetic. Keeping ones word and doing the right thing, just because its the right thing differentiates boys from men.

What amazes me is that women will see my wedding band ON MY HAND and still hit on me. Now I'm no Billy Dee Williams, but I'm not Quasimodo's brother either. I just can't cheat on my wife. It would Kill me to see her cry. :(

Also..

Has anyone seen the movie "Contagion" with Matt Damon, Gweneth Paltrow, and Lawrence Fishburne? That's reason enough there not to cheat!

th

All because SOMEONE wanted some strange... FUNK DAT.

Has anyone seen the movie "Contagion" with Matt Damon, Gweneth Paltrow, and Lawrence Fishburne? That's reason enough there not to cheat!

th

Was that how it spread? I had that movie on while banging a chick who had a boyfriend. I wasn’t paying attention of a good portion of it.

What amazes me is that women will see my wedding band ON MY HAND and still hit on me. Now I'm no Billy Dee Williams, but I'm not Quasimodo's brother either. I just can't cheat on my wife. It would Kill me to see her cry. :(

Also..

th

Women like guys who are taken. Their biological programming is designed to seek out males who are the most fit for breeding. If a male already has a mate, it's a pretty good indication he is fit for breeding since someone else is already breeding with him.

Don't cheat. It's just not honorable.

Agree with you and pugilistic takes on the issue. I truly do. But given the right situation with the right woman you both would 100% accidentally slip And fall balls deep.

Esp if your almost certain your "girlfriend " wouldn't know. Sure you would feel guilty but you would still do it.

Agree with you and pugilistic takes on the issue. I truly do. But given the right situation with the right woman you both would 100% accidentally slip And fall balls deep.

Esp if your almost certain your "girlfriend " wouldn't know. Sure you would feel guilty but you would still do it.

Nope. If your girl's hot enough you don't even think about it.

Nope. If your girl's hot enough you don't even think about it.
Yep. I've cheated before and have had women cheat on me...it's no big deal and is really just a symptom of a bad relationship. I would probably cheat on my wife if she stopped attending to my needs, and she knows that. Hopefully we keep taking care of each other in that department. :)

Never have done it. I have been cheated on and it was very devastating emotionally and mentally, it took me a while to recover from it. Now that I'm older, the idea of cheating on my spouse doesn't even come across my mind because there's so much to lose from doing it and it causes so much stress/guilt/etc. compared to what you have to gain, Woo hoo I stuck my peepee in something new and pretty... now what?

Yep. I've cheated before and have had women cheat on me...it's no big deal and is really just a symptom of a bad relationship. I would probably cheat on my wife if she stopped attending to my needs, and she knows that. Hopefully we keep taking care of each other in that department. :)

Yes, needs being met is essential, no matter what she looks like. Last marriage my needs weren't being met for the last few years or so. When I finally slept with someone else at the end it was a conscious decision. It wasn't even about the sex anymore. It was me sick of the rest of the bullshit and deciding the marriage was over.

Edit: To me hot isn't just about looks, but also attitude and staying hot for each other over the long term.

Was that how it spread? I had that movie on while banging a chick who had a boyfriend. I wasn’t paying attention of a good portion of it.

That's how it starts. Patient ZERO.

I used to cheat all the time when i was younger, im not proud about it btw, maybe i was immature, insecure or a pos.

I dont think i would now honestly, it just a really fucked up thing to do to someone and I would definitely feel awful about it. Shit even when i used to do it i felt awful the day after.

ALso it seems like such a hassle to keep that kind of secret

No such thing as an accident when it comes to that. You have to be thinking about it. You have to put yourself in a situation where it can happen.

In one way or another, you pay for it. If you carry on like people exist to satisfy your whims, you'll never have a great relationship with someone. That is what you're doing when you lead someone on, manipulating them into thinking you're faithful. Best to separate and go grow up on your own. Maybe that means you go nail everything under the sun until you've had your fill, but do it on your own time, not someone else's. These things are about maturity.

TS I wouldn't be so sure girls cheat less. As you say, they tend to be way smarter and careful when they do and tell no one. So how would you know.

Cheating is often about opportunity and girls have far more opportunity to cheat than guys. A girl can go pick up groceries at 10am in the morning and be shagging within the hour if she just sends signals to the right guy at the grocery store or coffee shop. Few guys have that type of availability.

Cheaters are fucking scum man. I don't give a shit what anyone does with their life for the most part but cheating, lying, stealing etc.. are BS and you're a fucking loser for it. Fuck you.

I cheated on my high school girlfriends and never felt guilty.

If I did now I would feel awful

Cheaters are fucking scum man. I don't give a shit what anyone does with their life for the most part but cheating, lying, stealing etc.. are BS and you're a fucking loser for it. Fuck you.

I'll probably rightly assume that many of your ex boyfriends have cheated on you. Maybe you're not that attractive. Maybe you like bad boys and refuse to get with a "nice guy" either way it's women like you who drive men in many (not all instances) to cheat.

I imagine that you're the type of woman that tries to use sex to barter with in a relationship or you use your emotions to try and control whatever man you're dating at the time.

My advice to women like you is always the same. Win a mans ego and you won't keep getting cheated on.

Anyway my 2ct

My guy had to refinance his mortgage and pay her half the equity in the home because they'd lived together 24 years.
So she got all the advantages of home ownership and none of the drawbacks. Do they all defacto get 50% or only she did because of the money she put in?

So she got all the advantages of home ownership and none of the drawbacks. Do they all defacto get 50% or only she did because of the money she put in?

It's not automatically 50% like is with legal marriage, wherein the legislation makes it 50%. In my guy's case the judge ordered 50% on the basis that at that length of time the financial contribution had to have been great enough, and over a long enough period of time, that The Judge just decided to ball park it to 50%. No one had any records going back far enough to do an exact accounting, because banks don't keep records longer than 7 years.

It's also more than just financial contribution too, there's also a "labour" component to it. 24 years of helping around the house, mowing the lawn, shovelling the driveway etc gives rise to an equitable interest too.

So for my case the judge just said that over 24 years there was enough financial and labour contribution by her to him that she got half the house.

Back