• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you feel gulity when cheating on your girl?

Just take Bill Burr's advice when it comes to this sort of thing

Rub one out and move on with your life

All about that guilt free living son

Cooks is not being honest with himself boys.mgiven the hypothetical parameters laid out in the would or would not cheat scenario he's try to subvert the directness of what's essentially a yes or no answer.

So I'll try it again

You have a committed ""girlfriend" i.e. Not engaged not married but you live together

You're out of town on business

You"remind in the free happy our at the courtyard hotel lounge.

At the bar is hot 31 year old Asian babe with big fake tits and 22 inch waist.

After an hour of casual conversation she invites you up to "talk" some more

To mr cooks are you going or not!?!

yes or No

Blue pill red pill

This is true of course, but I think you are missing my larger point. Which is the animals were not cheating.

The reason the animals were not cheating was because none of the animals had made a commitment. Animals can't cheat really. Perhaps dolphins or elephants might have the cognitive function to make a commitment. I'm not really sure.

There is not really a need for humans to cheat either. Because we are perfectly capable of giving and rescinding our commitments and establishing our own boundaries that we are willing to live with. Wilt Chamberlain fucked many thousands of women without cheating on one.
I agree for the most part and you made a very good post. I would like to emphasize that the expectations and the possible drama is why people cheat. I don't know anyone that thinks breaking up is super easy and casual. (You're not saying that either) If someone decides that they are unhappy in their 3year relationship and want to leave, they have to break the other persons heart and possibly disappoint others invested in the relationship. So the reason of cheating is very clear sometimes, it's if you can get away with it, avoiding heart crushing drama that you can delay for a little while longer. People love procrastinating and hate confrontation.

Damn bro ten years? Are you a Pisces?
No I'm a Cancer. She's a really.good person and I still think very highly of her. She was the last person in the world that deserved it. Thank god she never found out. I don't feel that bad about cheating on the girl before that.

Cooks is not being honest with himself boys.mgiven the hypothetical parameters laid out in the would or would not cheat scenario he's try to subvert the directness of what's essentially a yes or no answer.

So I'll try it again

You have a committed ""girlfriend" i.e. Not engaged not married but you live together

yes or No

Blue pill red pill

Jesus Dude, that is NOT a hypothetical. I am 47 and I did not get married until I was 36. You don't think in 36 years I had a layup opportunity for punani with a hotty where there was an absurdly high likelihood that I would not get caught? That's happened to me bro. That's happened to a lot us us.

And 100% of the time I had made a commitment to someone I walked away. Not Going. There were times where I regretted that I was in a committed relationship. There were even times when something like that happened, and the fact that I could not engage made me rethink and then reshape the boundaries in my relationship.

Maybe we are just wired different. But to me it's easy. My word means a lot to me. Obviously more than yours does to you. In my mind, If you can't keep a commitment that you made with a conscious choice, to a promise you crafted yourself, that you can rescind or alter at any time with a simple conversation, then there is literally nothing your word is good for.

So I'll try it again

yes or No

Blue pill red pill

Haha this scenario is why I always find a way to sneak in the words "my wife" into the first couple of sentences I say and they kinda scurry off. Works like a charm.

Jesus Dude, that is NOT a hypothetical. I am 47 and I did not get married until I was 36. You don't think in 36 years I had a layup opportunity for punani with a hotty where there was an absurdly high likelihood that I would not get caught? That's happened to me bro. That's happened to a lot us us.

And 100% of the time I had made a commitment to someone I walked away. Not Going. There were times where I regretted that I was in a committed relationship. There were even times when something like that happened, and the fact that I could not engage made me rethink and then reshape the boundaries in my relationship.

Maybe we are just wired different. But to me it's easy. My word means a lot to me. Obviously more than yours does to you. In my mind, If you can't keep a commitment that you made with a conscious choice, to a promise you crafted yourself, that you can rescind or alter at any time with a simple conversation, then there is literally nothing your word is good for.

Pretty much this

Okay mang ok.....I think you might not be FOS.if only because you're a lil long in the tooth. Hespect for the honesty either way.

Anyway, regardless of what the Ontario legislation says, a common law partner can still go after the home because unjust enrichment and constructive trust still apply. From your article:

See my underlining
Thanks for the clarification.

I'm still baffled as to how paying what is sensibly rent can possibly seen as unfair enrichment. I can't sue my landlord or ask for equity because I'm effectively helping to pay their mortgage. Spouse shouldn't be expected to live rent free just because they are spouse. The owner is effectively forced to use their active for the benefit of the spouse. On the other hand, the money the other spouse saved from not having to go through the financial burden related to ownership (taxes, down payment, interest, legal fees, etc) is in no way forced to be used for the benefit of the other spouse, because that money saved is not seen as unfair enrichment for some reason.

Anyone that ever became an owner know that there's a world of difference between just forking out a certain amount monthly to have a place to live in and actually having the ability to purchase a property and becoming the owner of a home.

Why cheat? you're only going to completely tarnish somebodies confidence for a long time if they ever regain trust. If you feel like cheating, end it beforehand.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm still baffled as to how paying what is sensibly rent can possibly seen as unfair enrichment. I can't sue my landlord or ask for equity because I'm effectively helping to pay their mortgage. Spouse shouldn't be expected to live rent free just because they are spouse. The owner is effectively forced to use their active for the benefit of the spouse. On the other hand, the money the other spouse saved from not having to go through the financial burden related to ownership (taxes, down payment, interest, legal fees, etc) is in no way forced to be used for the benefit of the other spouse, because that money saved is not seen as unfair enrichment for some reason.

Anyone that ever became an owner know that there's a world of difference between just forking out a certain amount monthly to have a place to live in and actually having the ability to purchase a property and becoming the owner of a home.

Hey don't feel bad, I've been a practicing lawyer for almost 6 years and I sometimes struggle understanding these unjust enrichment claims myself. The best way to combat them, because they're a three part test being:

Someone is enriched;
Someone else is deprived; and
There's no juristic reason

Is to create a juristic reason. Make your girlfriend sign a lease so that any money she's paying towards household expenses is deemed rent.

I agree for the most part and you made a very good post. I would like to emphasize that the expectations and the possible drama is why people cheat. I don't know anyone that thinks breaking up is super easy and casual. (You're not saying that either) If someone decides that they are unhappy in their 3year relationship and want to leave, they have to break the other persons heart and possibly disappoint others invested in the relationship. So the reason of cheating is very clear sometimes, it's if you can get away with it, avoiding heart crushing drama that you can delay for a little while longer. People love procrastinating and hate confrontation.

So you're saying that people cheat because they typically don't have the balls to cut it off face to face only hoping their partner finds out so it ends abruptly and fast? I cant say I haven't had that thought before, but the weight of everyone knowing and depending on how close the friendship circle is, that could lead to disastrous results and a complete loss of a social circle.

It amazeses me that when someone does cheat, Man or Woman, that essentially the other person typically knows they're in a relationship and still gets with them anyways. That shows the type of character they both are and if they think anything will last between them, it most likely wont. Because they're both pieces of crap. I just watched a video of a dude filming his wife cheating after 18 yeas using a drone. You can hear the heartbreak in his voice, so sad.

I've cheated on my wife more than once, in my younger, more reckless days. Not gonna lie, at the time I only felt guilty when the girl I cheated on her with was less attractive than my wife. Had no regrets cheating on her with girls hotter than her, the only feels I had back then were worries I'd get caught.

That said, now that I'm more mature I don't cheat anymore -- it's too much work and the momentary pleasure is too fleeting for the work and the risk. I'm also of the opinion it's just reckless and selfish now. If I get too unhappy with my relationship now I'd rather get divorced and take my time playing the field than try to sneak in some hurried, covert rendezvous while living a lie.

Last edited:
Back