Do you guys eat at the dinner table often?

2-3 times a day depending on whether I'm working at home or not.

Family meal time is a must!

We've only started to use ours once we had kids. Generally easier to strap a baby seat in rather than our old kitchen table.

I live alone and have a 5 seat dining table I eat alone during meals. Im not a barbarian..

I live by myself and my dinner table has been in the basement for 15 years. Top that.

Only when I visit my sisters house, so birthdays, thanksgiving, Christmas.

I'd probably throw out my dining room table except it's handy for poker. And it belonged to my grandma. But most of the time it's just where the mail piles up.

I’ve timed my meals and my two daily shits to coincide so that I can eat reverse on the toilet and use the tank as my table while I take a shit

Basically never. Rarely did it as a kid as well. When dinner was done we just piled into the kitchen, made a plate and went back to whatever we were doing.

Its 2018 dude, who even has dinner tables LOL

Most of our meals are at the dinner table. Every six months, the wife and I are on shifts that allow us to eat dinner together with the kids. We try our best to make the most of that.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Erm... Rarely. IF it is just me, I eat at my computer desk. Just me and the wife, usually kitchen table or sometimes at this table we have in the living room. Now if it is everyone, I usually give up my spot at the dining room table, kitchen table etc and eat wherever their is room. In summer, we have a gazebo, a couple tables on the porches, and a picnic area where the fire pit is, so it is often in one of those places.

Every night, a family should eat together and children should learn table manners

Only if I'm eating dinner with my daughter.

Only if we have guests over. Most of the time my wife and I eat at the kitchen bar table.

If i have a GF, eat at the table, solo, i eat every dinner in front of the telly.

Back