Do you honestly think Conor can be successful & effective at 185?

Do you honestly think Conor can be successful & effective at 185?

• Total voters
Am I posting in a troll thread? 185?

{<doc}

This guy can’t hang at 170 on hist best days….imagine thinking that muscled up cartoon could go more than half a round at 185. Conor gets run over by everybody. Come on man.

LMFAO

He is just fat... he has zero abs definition even when flexing.

He is a LW and always has been. He would get towered at WW and MW.

DLWJG5FV4AAAUQI.jpg

All this talk that he might fight at 185 recently. Makes me wonder if he can hold his own against larger men who are much taller than him. Considering he's only 5'9".

Yes he has a great left, but lacks reach and can easily get smothered by these larger fighters.

I think his sweet spot is at 170 now. That's if he can cut to that weight class.

He's gain too much size and muscle, it will be very difficult weight cut.

0_BANNER-GRABS-Conor-McGregors-insane-body-transformation-sparks-four-drug-tests-in-just-eight-wee.jpg

I honestly think Greta thimble is posting on multiple accounts. <Lmaoo>

Somebody tell TS about face app and Photoshop.

retard-alert-south-park.gif

The delusion on Conor stans is hilarious.

No, he can't be successful at 185 if that means beating top contenders and at least having a shot at winning the belt.
Could you imagine Conor vs Alex Pereira or even Izzy? They have over half a foot on height and reach on Conor. Dude stands zero chance, and they are strikers.
What about Khamzat? Let's watch Conor get mauled by someone much bigger than Khabib.
You Conor fans really wanna see your boy get killed, even though you don't realize it.

But yah, you could put him against bad UFC fighters at 185 and he could have some entertaining fights. Is that what anyone is thinking by "successful"?

His power didn’t translate to much in 155 imagine how crappy it would be in 185.

I don't care to speculate about 185, but he has fought well at 170 so I'd rather he tries that first. When he entered the ring vs. Cowboy Cerrone, he looked fit, strong, and healthy. With the terrible injury though, not sure he can ever fight effectively again. Only one way to find out.

There is always a chance with that Conor magic.
He hasn't won a fight in years. He has one win at lightweight and 2 at welterweight against gate keepers (Diaz fight was nearly a draw) and the other was against a washed up cowboy. That Conor magic has been gone for a long time!

I’m sure Conor McGregor who recently got koed by a person he previously finished in a lower weight division will do good against people who are 4 weight classes higher

If McGregor fights at 185 it'll be a gimmick fight with Nick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back