Do you love or hate Khamzat Chimaev?

Do you love or hate Khamzat Chimaev?

• Total voters
I don’t like him but I can’t deny how good of a talent he is.

Luv watchin dude in the cage!

Don't really concern myself with tertiary crap. I don't care bout yer personality, religion, family, felonies, etc. Sometimes it can add or take a little away but overall those factors are inconsequential.

The weight debacle was disappointing however.

He made me mad because he didint care
About missing weight acting like its no big deal<KhabibBS>

Hes as real as it gets, but that real is an arrogant bully so its off putting. You add that raw personality to his unbelievable aggressiveness in the cage and it is must see TV. I would already have him as a top 5 all time must see UFC fighter and thats like 12 fights into his career.

I don't like him but I love having a great heel like him to spice things up. His look, mic skills, attitude, fighting style is some weird combination of Brock & Khabib.

I'll continue to bet on him & root against him

I'm indifferent. Not overly keen on his personality, he gives me those meathead vibes, not Ion Cutelaba meathead level at all, but he has some of it in him for certain. But I like that he lets go in his fights and no point fighting.

He’s a good fighter but he’s super annoying when he talks… they just need to keep him away from the microphone

His antics and stuff don’t bother me. Say what you gotta. As that sells. But missing weight by so much and then talking shit is a punk move. Say you fucked up and will make weight next time.

Ive always liked this mofo

Idk how far he is gonna go but Ive got my popcorn

Neither, I definitely want to watch him fight though.

Love his passion for the sport. Guy like him you know dedicates his life to MMA. Putting up one of the best fights for our entertainment. How can we not like this guy?

I think you are giving Paulo far too much credit. He looked so mediocre in his last fight.

I don’t rate Khamzat either. he completely relies on his first round strength.
Paulo Costa is stronger than Burns and more durable.
Khamzat won’t submit him. Paulo will make him burn energy and take him out after the first round.

Love if I have to chose between love and hate.

Very talented fighter, so I enjoy him in the cage. I don't pay attention to outside antics, so whatever drama occurs is unimportant so long as the fights occur.

love the way he fights, hate the antics....
I watch mma for the fights, not for this wwe bullshit

Back