DO you really interested in rematch with Santos?

I can wait fight was neither that close or greatly action packed in my view, there's enough bodies in the division where running this on back right away is not necessary.

Do you even engrish? Fuck bro, it's 2019. Let your spell check help you out or a translation from herpaderp to English.

disengage.jpg

Please.. jesus christ you Jones nuthuggers are brainwashed.

I'm far from a jones' nuthugger...but i still realize that at any time, jon could have taken santos down and tapped him...he took gus down and stopped him..he took dc down multiple times..i'm quite sure he could take down santos.

I'd like to see it. May have been a different outcome of there wasn't a knee issue.

Absolutely not. The Walker fight is the only one that interests me. Jones should move up after that.

I'll be honest...I'm growing very bored of watching jones fight...he used to be a very exciting fighter to watch...never knew what he was going to do...now, he literally does the same boring shit every single fight...leg kick...leg stomp...an occasional spinning elbow attempt...hardly any punches thrown...no takedowns... getting tired of him being ultra conservative...it's like he's fine going the distance now...I'm just no longer interested in watching him fight...that fight was so boring.

Do you even engrish? Fuck bro, it's 2019. Let your spell check help you out or a translation from herpaderp to English.

disengage.jpg

I'm far from a jones' nuthugger...but i still realize that at any time, jon could have taken santos down and tapped him...he took gus down and stopped him..he took dc down multiple times..i'm quite sure he could take down santos.
Dude in your fourth world country they didn't teach you to use capital letter before names? Jesus

It's funny how LHW suddently got interesting again, as there a lots of guys out there that could possibly beat Jones, seeing that Santos came so close and wasn't supposed to.

beat this jones yes...the way jones is fighing now, he looks very beatable. barely throws anything. extremely conservative and boring to watch...i'm not really interested in watching him fight anymore.

Dude in your fourth world country they didn't teach you to use capital letter before names? Jesus

I don't abide by normal grammar when typing in some forum...this is an informal place...not writing an essay for english class.

Even though this one was a coin toss on who won, I believe Jones makes some adjustments and Santos fights the same way in a rematch

Jon is a master at learning from previous mistakes and making changes to his gameplan

I thought it was a decent fight. Don’t know why there is so much talk about it being boring.

Please.. jesus christ you Jones nuthuggers are brainwashed.
I agree with the guy. Thiago gave his best but luck wasn't on his side. Jones is really good at learning from his mistakes. I'm sure if they fight again Jon will look to take the fight the ground much quicker, where he will have a huge advantage. I'm sure if Thiago didn't fuck up his knee Jon would've gone for the TDs in the 3rd and 4th. He wouldn't risk losing a clear cut decision. Obviously in the rematch his narrative will be about how he already beat the black belt kickboxer standing up, and now he wanted to take it to the ground.
Did Rogan ask Jones about Thiago's knee in the post fight? Normally he addresses those things, like in the Jan/Luke fight.

When a guy loses a split decision after fucking up his knee at the beginning of the fight, a rematch should be automatic I think. At least for a title fight, and in a division where there's no challenger.

I'm a fan of both guys and personally had it:
Round 1: Jones
Round 2: Santos
Round 3: Jones just slightly, could be a draw ?
Round 4: Jones
Round 5: Santos

So in my opinion Santos deserves a rematch. He did better than Anthony Smith while still giving Jones a run for his money with a busted knee.

things will cool down after few days and sherbros will move on

I would like to see it. It was a close fight and could have gone either way. At the end, no one looked like they were even in a fight.

Hell no. Santos can't win this.

We've seen as close as he can get. I don't want to see this again.

Back