Social Do you remember having a quarter life crisis?

Fuck no

Loser by societys standards but generally i consider my life great, crazy stuff all around
Yap, as soon as you are in the system you are fucked. I can't imagine being constant part of that bubble for some more money I can't spend cause fucking 30/40 hour week or more and same shit everyday and 27 days of vacation.
Fuck that.

I had a crisis at 15. Just remember being outside looking at the night sky and thinking "this is it?"

I'm sad that I got married early and missed out on being a manwhore in my 20's.
Being from where you are from, shouldn't a quarter life crisis be when you are like 12?

It's my belief that people that have midlife crisis didn't have enough fun or experience things enough, and then they freak out thinking their time is running out.
Yes some people sacrifice and work hard their whole lives, realize life has passed them by and realize they want to enjoy the fruits of their labor… so they buy a sports car lol

Yes some people sacrifice and work hard their whole lives, realize life has passed them by and realize they want to enjoy the fruits of their labor… so they buy a sports car lol

Whenever I felt a job was taking too much from me...I quit lol

Being from where you are from, shouldn't a quarter life crisis be when you are like 12?

You were making a joke, but since our average life expectancy is 68, that's actually a good guess.

I've been through my friends midlife crisis...2 of them.
That's what I gathered from their incessant babbling about it.

But hey everyone is different

They can't really be your friends if you reference to their issue as "incessant babbling"..........

On a karate forum..........

They can't really be your friends if you reference to their issue as "incessant babbling"..........

On a karate forum..........

What am I supposed to call it?
Talking for hours about being jealous of me because I never let a job or woman hold me down?
And that's my fault how?

Told them both to quit and do what they were really good at.

Back