Do you remember Nam Phan? He's dealing with some bad CTE right now

You're really disingenuous. Per usual, I fear.
"He is slurring badly in the first vid in the OP." Uh, no he isn't. That's just dishonest.
And I never said he had CTE. Again, you're the one "crying" and "crying" about other people "crying". I'm just sticking to observable facts. He used to speak more quickly, more eloquently, and with less slurring. Now it's noticeably worse. Why it's worse is up for conjecture.
Do you consider him to have good normal speech with good enunciation in the first video? Watch closer, he barely opens his mouth to talk his teeth don't even separate in most sentences

Do you consider him to have good normal speech with good enunciation in the first video? Watch closer, he barely opens his mouth to talk his teeth don't even separate in most sentences
My *ears*, and those of LOTS of others, tell me he had normal speech in the first, and slurred/slower/struggling vocabulary in the second (by comparison).
Also, he's talking more quickly in the first.

At any rate, I hope next time we chat we agree ;)

While I've got you here: assuming you've just watched the UFC England, which was your favorite fight? The night was pretty damn insane, right?

I'll say A Allen's blitzkrieg of Hooker. Surreal (if not risky).

This is why refs should stop fights more and not end up like jds Cain 3 or Weidman vs rockhold

I'm telling you that it's CTE. It's pretty obvious.
Don't question me because questioning me is questioning science. I am an internet 'Bro-scientist'.
dolce-meme-phd_zps068b43f4.jpg

I think he’s just Vietnamese. He sounds like my Vietnamese barber.

This sound really bad, mans got to read his youtube comments and know somethings going on with him right? Or the people in his gym etc.

A friend and I visited his academy for a day back in 2009, and we both noticed at the time he had a delayed speech.

He is a real good dude but he hurt himself doing combat sports.

This is why refs should stop fights more and not end up like jds Cain 3 or Weidman vs rockhold
According to research it's the sparring and practice (NFL) not the actual fighting as much

His most recent video. Sounds like shit.

Also talks in the video about a recent boxing fight of his that got cancelled (he has lost his last 6 boxing bouts). How he was sparring and cutting weight.

Sound like a recipe for disaster (still boxing, still cutting weight, still sparring, poor speech, almost 40 years old)

I just saw his video.im late ik Wow he can barely put together a sentence. I hope he gets some treatment or something

Back