Do you respect the way Conor has handled his defeat??

frcqr77td5u11.jpg
name

But back to the topic .... He took it like a man but what could he say , though? He got sond the whole fight.

Of course, though he seems quite lazy with his training. He may not have it in him anymore.

I think he is fine. Im not a fan, but hes a confident guy. He's got a fighters attitude he's just weak to subs. So what.

It's been one of the most pathetic cringe inducing things I've ever seen.

Trying to kiss and make up in the middle of a fight.

Making bad remarks about his own team after all that bullshit he said about loyalty.

Writing page long instagram essays of excuses about the fight.

Turning into a goofy, smiley howdy doody type character after the soul left his body and the smugness beaten out of him.

44183220_323968018428332_3502039663697199104_n.jpg

Ouch. Lol

Idk. I feel like whenever some losesca fight or 2 ppl think a camp change will solve the issue. What camp turns a striker into one of the greatest grapplers ever (which is what would have had to happen for Conor to beat Khabib).

a different camp would have had him improving his grappling game after the Mendes. I don't think it's as cut and dry as he's lost a fight time to move on, but the fact that his camp doesn't seem capable of improving his game from where's at right now.

I'd like to see him talk about the fight in person. Post presser would have been nice.
I guess if he fights again he'll get asked the hard questions.

No, not really. I am just pleased that the bubble popped.

These forums are no longer flooded by morons deluded enough to think Conor McGregor was the greatest talent the sport had to offer.

Obviously this is for those that don't like Conor or didn't like him. Do you respect how humble and respectful he has been after his defeat and the way he has handled it like a champ. Do you view him differently now. Others, not mentioning names, have taken defeat severely and less gracefully.

Conor since the defeat has been as happy as ever, still the same guy he was, and has admitted and accepted his defeat and said 'fair play Khabib you beat me fair and square no excuses"

Do you have a new found respect for Conor because of this. Has it changed your opinion of him.
yh i always respect, connor in defeat. compared to american fighter. ronda had a mental breakdown, and cormeir and tantrum.

Begging for mercy trying to call for a truce during the fight

Blaming his team after his embarrassing loss

Conor's behavior has been so deplorable that I actually stopped being a fan.

Truly embarrassing.

I respected him more after the Diaz fight. He took it, and went back to the gym to try to correct his weaknesses. This time he went on a preposterous marketing tour for his whiskey. I was surely planned in advance, but from the outside it looks almost like he’s come to terms with never beating Khabib. He doesn’t seem to have the same hunger.

The only time Connor is respectful is in defeat. Which is ideal, too many former champs never recover from humiliating losses but Connor handles it with grace and tends to improve. At least he did up until he turned into coke fueled nutjob. It's one of my favorite things about Connor.

Obviously this is for those that don't like Conor or didn't like him. Do you respect how humble and respectful he has been after his defeat and the way he has handled it like a champ. Do you view him differently now. Others, not mentioning names, have taken defeat severely and less gracefully.

Conor since the defeat has been as happy as ever, still the same guy he was, and has admitted and accepted his defeat and said 'fair play Khabib you beat me fair and square no excuses"

Do you have a new found respect for Conor because of this. Has it changed your opinion of him.
and what was the ''from the fight game point'' shit

Hes made excuses just like he did with Diaz ,sleight of hand with backhanded compliments

Only you dicklickers cant see it the same way you think all his 'haters' Dont see how genuine he is.
The 'fair and square' was preceded by an Unaccurate recap of the fight and a contradictory look at an MMA fight from someone claiming it was a 'real fight' in comparison to a sport like Boxing just a few months earlier. Taking some high ground in his 'Willingness to exchange' and losing the 'sport' not the fight. When Khabib was more than Willing to exchange and also lauding the fact he won a round. Congratulations. There is only so much you can say after all that shit talk and he does just enough to make excuses but not look utterly deluded at the same time.
So no my opinion hasnt changed of him at all but it couldnt be much worse after verbally quitting mid fight. I imagine they are still trying to work out how to spin that one.

Exactly.

And I would like to see him address that display of blatant cheating. That shit was despicable.

I respect him for not pressing charges after the post-fight melee.

I don't respect him for leaving the cage and going back to the locker room after the melee. If he had gotten on the mic and addressed the crowd, things would have calmed down and the UFC could have proceeded with the official decision, putting on the belt, and post-fight interviews in the cage.

I really don't respect him for failing to mention at all the fouls he committed. He literally committed almost every foul possible and did so multiple times and incredibly blatantly. In his detailed round by round analysis two weeks after the fight, he made no mention of the plethora of fouls, except to try to spin a few of them as legal moves and evidence for why he thought he was doing well in the fight.
THen you have no reason to respect him.

He didn’t pressed charges because had he done that,the AC would start a investigation and see he started the confrontation inside the cage.

In the end they caught him the same way so it doesn’t matter:p.

I think as long as you handle yourself better than Ronda, Joanna, Aldo, Rockhold you're okay.

He's done that.

The having fun, out rubbing elbows with the who's-who yeah. Can't hate for enjoying his payday, which was the largest in MMA history.

The analysis of the fight, not so much. He got wrecked there.

Guy needs a different camp / team imo.
True shit. Conor had tons of talent but that Ireland team has taken him as far as it can go. He needs to join an American camp if he wants to be the top tier again

He lost to Diaz not because of technical skill but rather his body failed him. He isn't going to close the technical gap between him and Khabib in an immediate rematch. It takes time and he should not jump immediately into a rematch. He can continue to patch those holes up while training for other fights.

Back