Do you think Brock will be a walk in the park for Dc or it will be a good scrap?

Goggles Brock Destroys Daniel "Claw" Cormier
Safety-googles.jpg

Since 2010 Brock has had 3 fights

2 losses and one drugs bust

Brock isn’t a great MMA fighter

Extremely slim chance this fight will be competitive. One thing people have to understand here is that Brock Lesnars run in the UFC was in 2008-2010 and that was 8 years ago, he's 41 and had physical problems and a PED bust since then. He looked nothing like he did in his first UFC run vs Mark Hunt and that fight was competitive, vs Mark Hunt 2 years ago.

DC is going to chew him up.

Is this a serious question!?

Bork Lazer gets worked like a part-time job.

I think it will honestly be more of a beating than Cain put on Brock

I think its relevant to remember how the Brock/Couture fight went down. Couture was an undersized heavyweight AND he was old. When they met in the center of the octagon right before the fight started and I observed the two physiques in comparison I literally began to fear for Couture's well being. I was shocked when Couture was able to clinch and outmuscle Brock. I don't think Brock ever drove him back but quite the opposite and he was able to hold him against the fence. Brock eventually won when they began trading shots and one caught caught Couture in the ear area and floored him. Brock finished him with hammerfists. It was an ideal scenario for a hulking guy with limited skill to win the heavyweight belt, facing an undersized heavyweight and catching a bit of luck; its the danger that a very strong, athletic guy always poses; getting through with a somewhat lucky shot and that's all it takes at heavyweight. These factors will be there against Cormier but there are other offsetting factors that tilt things much more back to Cormier...he has a much better chin and with his low stance, he's harder to hit, he's a better striker than Couture, he's stronger than Couture, and he's a more decorated wrestler than Couture...not to mention Cormier is the younger man. Barring a freak lucky punch from one of Lesnar's giant hams, I see this being an easy night for Cormier.

Brock is big and strong so he could potentially land a haymayker

Or hurt dc with ground and pound

Slight chance.. More than Lewis would have unfortunately.

i am suprised so many people are counting broc out.

he has a good chance on pure athleticism.

dc has the skills advantage no doubt.

broc dwarfs him though. he may be stronger and quicker than dc

hope dc doesnt take this test lightly

I think this looks similar to Cain

DC clearly has more power without the weight cut and Brock can't hold him down

LMAO are you mad? Brock can easily hold DC down, or anyone down. Did you see Brock push DC? he didn't even push him full power and DC almost completely flew over.

Brock doesn’t like to get hit. DC hits like a truck

Odds don’t look good for Brock

Is Brock going to be under that funny rule that says retired guys coming back don't have to be in the usada pool as long as active fighters, like when he got to cheat against Hunt?

It's likely going to be Cain/Brock V2, which I wouldn't actually mind. If Brock throws caution to the wind, it will at least be an exciting fight. My worry is that Brock is going to fight smart, and the fight turns into a slow, boring wrestling match with little action.

brock will be allowed to juice himself to superhuman powers as usual

That's a little harsh bro,

He'll still getting to the bottom of it.

If he keeps going down to get to the bottom of it he might end up rescuing 12 Thai boys trapped in a cave.

I don't think it's a walk in the park, and brock always has a chance of pulling the upset. DC is even smaller than cain and the size disadvantage will be a factor.

Having said that i think we maybe see a struggle in the first one minute or so and after that brock will be completely outclassed and outmatched by a much superior fighter.

Brock didnt stand with Hunt you think he will stand with DC? He held down a fatter Hunt with ease...Brock is huge and much stronger than Stipe who did a good job holding DC against the cage negating the wrestling. Brock has put everyone he fought on the ground even Couture and Cain. I wouldnt be surprised if Brock holds DC down and just pounds on him.

Brock will be competitive for one round.

DC should win. But they both have a history that goes back to their youth in wrestling. They always go back and forth about who was the best wrestler...
I see them both trying to settle that in some way when they fight.

Honestly the size difference looked scary in that post-fight scuffle, they looked 3-4 weight classes apart. Maybe it's just an illusion because DC is so short but still.

Back