Do you think Brock will be a walk in the park for Dc or it will be a good scrap?

Based on the Brock push of doom, I say yes. Why wasn't DC little buddy CAIN not there last night.

Ok I don’t have wwe data to judge by. I assume he’ll put in work in a camp to get himself in mma shape but don’t know if there are issues that will prevent him from being in shape. He didn’t barely beat hunt either. But hunt is a tough fight for most fighters including dc.
Barely beat was likely bad wording, it was a clear decision win. I almost typed a clean decision win

I didn't find it to be a particularly impressive win, both with what Hunt was ranked at the time and the style match .

I don't know that I'd disregard him turning purple in wwe so quickly . He doesn't need to run a proper mma camp if he plans on doing one and being done.

I hope the match entertains you, that it gives some fun moments, that it had a satisfactory ending, but Lesnar doesn't provide me much confidence in that.

Barely beat was likely bad wording, it was a clear decision win. I almost typed a clean decision win

I didn't find it to be a particularly impressive win, both with what Hunt was ranked at the time and the style match .

I don't know that I'd disregard him turning purple in wwe so quickly . He doesn't need to run a proper mma camp if he plans on doing one and being done.

I hope the match entertains you, that it gives some fun moments, that it had a satisfactory ending, but Lesnar doesn't provide me much confidence in that.
Obviously if he comes in a shell of himself (via wear and tear or not caring) then it won’t be a good fight.

I mean, brock took Randy down twice, easily passed guard twice and made randy carry his weight on the cage. He rocked him in round 2 with a knee before knocking him down with a straight right. Randy had his moments and it was competitive but it wasn’t like an amateur got lucky at all.
Ok, yeah, I can see how I may have gotten hazy on that stuff. What stuck with me were the moments that amazed me because he looked so physically outmatched.

It should be an interesting fight. I assume brock is going to test positive after the fight regardless so I'm scared of how muddled the divisional rankings will be if he somehow beats DC and then it gets overturned. DC is the clear favorite and I hope he makes easy work out of brock and rides off into the sunset.

It should be an interesting fight. I assume brock is going to test positive after the fight regardless so I'm scared of how muddled the divisional rankings will be if he somehow beats DC and then it gets overturned. DC is the clear favorite and I hope he makes easy work out of brock and rides off into the sunset.
Why would you think he’ll pass all the pre fight tests but fail the post fight test?

Walk in the park. Although DC has shown weakness to steroid cheats so Brock has a good base.

Steroid cheats who are insanely skilled in every single aspect of MMA.

Brock doesn't qualify.

Brock was beating Cain until half way through the round when Cain caught him with a good right and Brock did the dance across the octagon. Brock will put up a good fight I think.. might take Cormier down. Should be a good fight.. Brocks striking was better against Hunt, he beat Hunt in the stand up.. entire 2nd round was standing and Brock outlanded Hunt

Wut? Fight was only a few minutes before Brock went fetal position.

100% clean, roid-free Lesnar would have slightly saggy pecs and would do fuck all to DC.

Roided up Lesnar would make it competitive for 1 round, then when the takedowns aren't coming any more a la the Cain fight, he'll wilt and get TKO'd.

LMAO are you mad? Brock can easily hold DC down, or anyone down. Did you see Brock push DC? he didn't even push him full power and DC almost completely flew over.

We know this to be false

From the multiple fights where Brock couldn't hold his opponent down and was beaten senseless

DC looked pretty slow and weak in the grappling in there last night. DC's main way to beat Brock would be to overwhelm him, and that's not what DC looked like last night. Brock and Stipe are very different opponents of course, but most were expecting DC to being a lot faster and overpowering than what we saw. Instead he won by his composure and watching tape, knowing how Stipe was going to break out of their clinch.

He should still win, but unless he comes out looking much faster and stronger than last night I would expect the fight to go a few rounds unlike those saying it'll end in 30 seconds.

Not every walk in a park is easy. Some parks are dangerous. Brock is not one of those parks.

Walk in the park. Although DC has shown weakness to steroid cheats so Brock has a good base.
not really. only jones because him and dc are equal in terms of skill. So any sort of advantage which includes peds would obviously help achieve the desired result.

I think it will be a fun fight either way.

Psyched for DC, psyched for Brock. Still stoked (and in recovery) from last eve!

I think this looks similar to Cain

DC clearly has more power without the weight cut and Brock can't hold him down
I think Brock could hold him down. He's much bigger and comes from the same wrestling background.

Back