Do you think gyms should enforce a dress code?

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I do! I’m tired of seeing chicks wear skin tight yoga pants or tiny booty shorts. It’s distracting and I don’t need to see the outline of their lady parts. Don’t even get me started on dudes with back acne wearing stringers.

Tbh gyms are going to die without alienating anyone. Alienating people that actually are willing to pay money for something they can do for free(after buying their own equipment) is aggressively stupid.

I do! I’m tired of seeing chicks wear skin tight yoga pants or tiny booty shorts. It’s distracting and I don’t need to see the outline of their lady parts. Don’t even get me started on dudes with back acne wearing stringers.
That's one of the main motivation to go to the gym, sherbrah

why-are-you-gay-gay.gif

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong.gif

i'm not tired of it, but it does have something of a fashion show around it, i'm old enough to remember when chicks just smoked to stay thin, and only fatties went to the gym and wore huge oversized white t shirt that covered their fat ass

I like working out in a tank top and I like women who work out in sports bras and shorts. So no dress code please.

I have no idea what gayness TS is on about. Girls dressed in sexy clothes is half the reason you go to the gym in the first place, the other being getting jacked and benching teh 275. You don’t need to see the outline of their lady parts? Well, I do man. Let us bang.

Sometimes when my main gym is closed, on holidays and such, I pay a day pass for this other chain that is always open. It’s a cheaper chain with less of the nice equipment and more of a ghetto feel. There’s usually zero girls except 1 or 2 fatties and a bunch of old head bodybuilders. I always grt reminded of how depressing it is not having sexy girls around when I go there.

<6>

My college GF wanted to try out this big christian church so we went a couple of times. They had a gym for members so we went to check it out on a Saturday evening. We started working out and the guy working there flipped out because my girl was wearing a tank top. He made this big scene about women can't work out in short sleeve tops! She was embarrassed and we never went back. Who doesn't want to see hot women at the gym? <JagsKiddingMe>

Which would stop genuinely creepy men filming women or at least make it harder for them to disguise it.
that and anything else. Filming someone doing a lift wrong, filming someone overweight trying to get in shape, and making fun of them. Basically anytime anyone films someone else in the gym it's to shit on them.

Back