Doctor Phil is a Douchebag

The only Dr. Phil e[l episode I ever liked .

When two absolute scumbags go head to head...Or not, seeing as Phil didn't have the stones for it.

Listen to the crowd of drones as they applaud Phil for kicking him out. They ignored a great point and valid criticism leveled at Phil, and with their clapping, assisted him out of the corner he was put in. Pathetic.

But hey, I guess that's what they're there for after all, isn't it?

You that much of a knuckle dragging choad, that you cant see why trotting out a mentally ill persons misfortune for everyone to gawk at for money rates poorly on the decency scale?

Easy there turbo, didn't mean to strike a nerve...

Sarcasm doesn't always translate to text.

Seeing as how I've always had a full time job, I know next to nothing about daytime TV. But it appears to be a complete embarassment. More so for the people who watch it and thus support that kind of trash.

Good job looking out for old Shelley though, it's sad to see how she turned out.

WElcome to 2003 this has been known since the guy first showed his face.

WElcome to 2003 this has been known since the guy first showed his face.

The "catch me outside" thing has unfortunately been giving his show internet publicity as of late. It seems to have gone viral. Undoubtedly the reason you're seeing this being discussed now.

Slandering the good doctor should be a bannable offense
gotta agree with my man Faust here. As someone who watches his show everyday at 3pm EST, I can confirm Phil is not only a legitimate Doctor, but a hell of a man as well. Clearly nobody in this thread has ever watched his show. He's helped transform countless lives (documented) with his guidance, and offers help to whomever seeks it. People just dont like authoritative figures with stupid sounding accents (anyone from the south) and manly mustaches.

How many episodes did you watch before you figured it out?

Didn't he have a sexual relationship with a 19yo patient or something?

When two absolute scumbags go head to head...Or not, seeing as Phil didn't have the stones for it.

Listen to the crowd of drones as they applaud Phil for kicking him out. They ignored a great point and valid criticism leveled at Phil, and with their clapping, assisted him out of the corner he was put in. Pathetic.

But hey, I guess that's what they're there for after all, isn't it?

There is no question about it, Ty Beeson is as big of a scum bag as Dr. Phil is. What I found comical was that ego maniac Dr. Phil could not handle the fact that Beeson was mocking him (the same suit, the shaven head, and the mustache), and he kicked him off the show because he knew he would not be able to manipulate Beeson, yet he made it look like he kicked Beeson off of the show because he was so shocked and horrified by Beason's Bum Fights that he couldn't stand the site of him. Phil is a big phony, and people fall for it.

There is no question about it, Ty Beeson is as big of a scum bag as Dr. Phil is. What I found comical was that ego maniac Dr. Phil could not handle the fact that Beeson was mocking him (the same suit, the shaven head, and the mustache), and he kicked him off the show because he knew he would not be able to manipulate Beeson, yet he made it look like he kicked Beeson off of the show because he was so shocked and horrified by Beason's Bum Fights that he couldn't stand the site of him. Phil is a big phony, and people fall for it.

Yea, he tried to play it off as though it was about being too disgusted after viewing the tape they played of him.

Am I supposed to believe Phil had not already seen his videos before, and hadn't already known what he was all about?

He made "cash me ousside" famous and I'll never forgive him for that.

He profits off publicizing the illnesses of other people for the sake of advertising dollars.

He should be publicly beaten to death.

He exploits peoples problems for ratings, period. Howard Stern Ripped him apart pretty good for his interview of Lindsey Lohans mom. This women was clearly in a very emotional and vulnerable state, suffering from substance abuse and all, and "DR" Phil just comes aboard her with the guilt about Lindsey. What a predator of a man.

not to defend dr. phil, but howard stern made a career out of exploiting people on his show. he is the last person who should be criticizing anyone in that regard.

not to defend dr. phil, but howard stern made a career out of exploiting people on his show. he is the last person who should be criticizing anyone in that regard.

True, and I do not like how Howard manipulates the wack packers who definitely have mental problems, but the difference is Howard Stern is an entertainment show and Howard has always been known as an offensive comic. Dr. Phil (Dr. Drew as well) tries to portray himself as someone who is doing gods work and is really helping people., when in actuality he is only a self serving douche bag.

I have never watched Dr. Phil. It amazes me how much people hate-watch shows.

Not to defend Howard Stern, as I think he's just not funny, but people kind of know that's the deal - that he is a shock jock and he's going to do things like that. Meanwhile, Dr. Phil, if he does In fact exploit people (I wouldn't know), does it under the guise of altruism.

Lol @ so many sensitive snowflakes triggered by the good doctor

dr phil got his start in TV from oprah.
that's gotta tell you all you need to know.
ade38417eb56f4746aa10a229d0b3e9a.gif

I have a neutral opinion. The patients accept to go on TV - evidently they're not afraid of airing their dirty laundry. Maybe some of them can't afford therapy, Dr Phil is probably better than nothing. I don't think he has the correct temperament to be a therapist, but he's legit; he has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology.

Back