Doctor Phil is a Douchebag

LOST CAUSE

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I do like his book...
download (1).jpg

But what a clown!

When words come out of his mouth I be like...
download (2).jpg

Reality Television Therapist...
We salute you Doctor Dipshit.

What's the matter? Is Shelley Duvall your mom or what?

One day a scandal will break where we find out he's been dropping digits on kids or something.

He exploits peoples problems for ratings, period. Howard Stern Ripped him apart pretty good for his interview of Lindsey Lohans mom. This women was clearly in a very emotional and vulnerable state, suffering from substance abuse and all, and "DR" Phil just comes aboard her with the guilt about Lindsey. What a predator of a man.

One day a scandal will break where we find out he's been dropping digits on kids or something.

http://people.com/crime/dr-phil-mcgraw-sued-for-alleged-false-imprisonment-and-wrongful-termination/
Ex-Employee Suing Dr. Phil for Alleged False Imprisonment and Wrongful Termination

A former Dr. Phil employee is suing Dr. Phil McGraw for allegedly holding 300 employees in a room staffed by security guards as he made accusations that one of them had leaked information to the media.

Leah Rothman’s lawsuit against McGraw, his production company and CBS claims she was forced quit the show in April 2015 due to a hostile work environment. She had worked on the show since 2003.
In court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Rothman alleges that on March 11, 2015, she was called into work on her day off, where she and approximately 300 Dr. Phil employees were gathered into a room staffed with several security guards. McGraw allegedly entered the room, told the guards to lock the doors and ordered the employees to turn over their phones.

McGraw then allegedly said one of his employees had leaked information to the media and that he had turned over the case to federal authorities.

“If you f— with me, I’ll f— with you,” he allegedly said, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit further claims that McGraw read from cue cards during the meeting – which Rothman says indicates he had planned it for some time. The alleges claims McGraw took pleasure in scaring his employees and that Rothman later learned he already knew who had leaked the information to the press, and that the meeting was designed to frighten his workers.​

Slandering the good doctor should be a bannable offense

Ex-Employee Suing Dr. Phil for Alleged False Imprisonment and Wrongful Termination

A former Dr. Phil employee is suing Dr. Phil McGraw for allegedly holding 300 employees in a room staffed by security guards as he made accusations that one of them had leaked information to the media.

Leah Rothman’s lawsuit against McGraw, his production company and CBS claims she was forced quit the show in April 2015 due to a hostile work environment. She had worked on the show since 2003.
In court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Rothman alleges that on March 11, 2015, she was called into work on her day off, where she and approximately 300 Dr. Phil employees were gathered into a room staffed with several security guards. McGraw allegedly entered the room, told the guards to lock the doors and ordered the employees to turn over their phones.

McGraw then allegedly said one of his employees had leaked information to the media and that he had turned over the case to federal authorities.

“If you f— with me, I’ll f— with you,” he allegedly said, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit further claims that McGraw read from cue cards during the meeting – which Rothman says indicates he had planned it for some time. The alleges claims McGraw took pleasure in scaring his employees and that Rothman later learned he already knew who had leaked the information to the press, and that the meeting was designed to frighten his workers.​
Sounds like the kinda guy that would be in the same pedo ring as Jarred.

Dr. Phil is full of shit. That can all be confirmed. He's bullshitted about his past a lot.

He exploits peoples problems for ratings, period. Howard Stern Ripped him apart pretty good for his interview of Lindsey Lohans mom. This women was clearly in a very emotional and vulnerable state, suffering from substance abuse and all, and "DR" Phil just comes aboard her with the guilt about Lindsey. What a predator of a man.

They totally fucked

Watch 3 minutes of his piece of shit for a show and try to come to a conclusion other than the title of this thread... How his exploitation is entertaining is beyond me...

Dr. LandPhil is full of garbage. Him and his ilk annoy me to no end, same goes for Dopera Windbag (Oprah). They peddler the weakest shit and the plebs eat it up.

Snake oil culture peddlers the lot of them.

Last edited:
Never seen any of his shows nor the vids posted here. Phils good man.

I saw an ep years back and was appalled at the basic advice he gave that was met with borderline worship.

Dr. Phil: So what seems to be the issue fatass?
fatass: I've tried everything Dr. Phil... but I just can't seem to lose weight :(:(:(:(:(
Dr. Phil: Well fatass..... you should go on a diet!
fatass: THANK YOU DR. PHIL, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!!!! :):):):):):):)

nick%20young%20meme_zpsyvcfxrvu.png

I only hear of Dr. Phil from the internet these days. I forgot he still had a show.

I would ahve been all like, "Hey, Dr. Phil, check my phone first so I can leave first, bro."

Never seen any of his shows nor the vids posted here. Phils good man.
Yeah, there should be spoilers on this thread so we don't all end up hating an entertainer that has zero effect on our lives...

Where I come from theres a saying... the cow with the biggest udders has the sweetest milk.

Pretty much. Like Dr. Drew he's made a career off of offering condescending advice, while manipulating mentally ill people for profit.

Back