Does anyone find it strange how Conor was willing to fight Frankie but not Khabib and Tony

Even though Frankie is a beast he would be severally undersized against Conor McGregor. Does anyone find it strange how he was willing to fight Frankie but not Khabib or Tony ? Does this confirm Conor McGregor fear of fighting Tony or Khabib and defending his title in yall minds ?
I don't think he wanted to fight anyone.
He wants to remain relevant, so he spew those nonsense posts, and his fans act up like it was indisputable truth he'll be back.

Its proof hes ducking Khabib and Tony. Dude been sitting on the shelf for almost 2 years not willing to fight Khabib and Tony. But he tries to take a fight against tiny Frankie Edgar ? How the fuck could he not be ducking lol ? This is the most blatant cast of ducking i ever seen in my life.

Agreed. The last time I saw ducking as bad as McGregor trying to cherry pick Frankie Edgar as an opponent was when he cherry-picked other opponents not to fight Frankie Edgar.

Not strange at all for Conor, he's to scared to lose. It would have been strange for him to pick to fight Khabib or Tony. After Frankie beats him I imagine he will challenge Rose or Mighty Mouse next.

Even though Frankie is a beast he would be severally undersized against Conor McGregor. Does anyone find it strange how he was willing to fight Frankie but not Khabib or Tony ? Does this confirm Conor McGregor fear of fighting Tony or Khabib and defending his title in yall minds ?
Look, I like Conor, I've been a fan of his style and his ability to get so many eyes on him... but we all know he doesn't want any of Khabib. He'll hint at fighting Khabib in Russia, but I highly doubt he'll go through with it. he knows Khabib is a bad matchup for his style. Khabib is the uncrowned champion IMO (I think he beats both Tony and Conor)

Kids today.

I remember when according the Sherdog, McGregor was ducking Frankie like his life depended on it, since Frankie would expose him.

Now he's picking on Frankie, because he's an easy win. Ok.

Since moving to the bigger boy hot division most fight fanz left the Aldo rematch and the Frankie ducking behind, now everyone talking #Defend or Vacate Conor wants to go back to jr kindergarten and fight little men again. We/me would like to see him #Defend or Vacate if you vacate you can go and fight FLW for all I care...

Ducked Frankie for a few years but now wants to get him on short notice. Conor gets starched his next fight.

Kids today.

I remember when according the Sherdog, McGregor was ducking Frankie like his life depended on it, since Frankie would expose him.

Now he's picking on Frankie, because he's an easy win. Ok.

Nobody said easy win. Just Conor loves fighting little guys. Losing to Diaz shows he benefits from his size advantage.

Agreed. The last time I saw ducking as bad as McGregor trying to cherry pick Frankie Edgar as an opponent was when he cherry-picked other opponents not to fight Frankie Edgar.

LOL good catch.
though in here, it is two folded.
If he could fight Frankie now, then he could have defended/unified his belt against Tony.

And the fact he is talking about how he "volunteered" to fight Frankie, you do know that if that was true, he would have publically volunteered, and we wouldn't be hearing it only now.
He is too much of an attention whore to fo it secretly.

So he not only showed he was ducking Tony, he also obviously lied about wanting to fight Frankie...

two lies in the same post, debunked by simple logic...

what else could him be lying about? Maybe coming back??? (it would also make sense, him lying just to stay relevant)....

in all accounts, there are reasonable explanations based on how he acted up until now.

HOWEVER, he could have very well offered to take place and fight Frankie... however unlikely this would be.

Conors willing to fight anybody you dorks.

3UnTLlc.gif
C'Mon Man, you just look silly now talking nonsense like that; two guys I know he's afraid to fight...

Not strange at all Khabib and Tony are both taller than Colin, hence the obvious duck.

Conor playing these fans like a fiddle

Sherdog y'all, where neck beards call fighters who fight for a living, scared.{<doc}{<jordan}

They're human beings not emotionless demi gods like you seem to think
And yes he's scared

find it strange? no..lol

Frankie is a former champion and much bigger name, with a ready storyline given their history of potential fights.

More importantly though, there was talks that an interim title might be on the line. Conor could've been fighting for the chance to be a 2x simultaneous champ, beating his very own record of being the only fighter to ever do this. That would've been massively appealing to Conor.

And it was a Vegas card.

You guys just don't get it do you? Conor chases the potentially big fights.

Back