Does anyone have Izzy’s reaction?

Poatan is so great he bucked the Drake curse

I honestly think the drain to 185 killed his chin, that is literally the only reason Izzy was able to get the ko.
I mean. It’s not like Izzy tapped him with a jab. He literallt bombed on him while he was standing upright and swinging for a finish lol.

Izzy is just one of the chapters in the epic Poatan story now. Izzy coming to the UFC produced a legendary story, it just wasn’t the one we thought we were getting.

Not knocking Izzy's great career or anything but I still can't get over how Potan just showed up and stole his legacy like candy from a kid.
All he had to do is keep his mouth shut lol(right before the first Whittaker fight):

Altho those last two Pereira bouts were very fun

Wow, he doesn't even try to hide his pettiness.

<36>

Also LOL @ Marty trying to act as if he's not impressed because he doesn't wanna hurt his buddy's feelings.

Lol if Izzy had even just a smile you would have called him a hypocrite.

best example of a fullblown man-child in the ufc. he acts like my spoiled cousin.

Actually, it makes Izzy's KO win over Alex even more impressive

There’s nearly nobody impressed with the UFC begging Alex to malnourish himself again 3 months after KO’ing Izzy to save face for their cash cow. Dude said he was already done with MW and had nothing more to prove.

Not to mention Izzy went on to get emasculated by Alex little bro Sean.

Anyone who follows MMA on a serious level knew Alex was compromised by that grueling cut.

Back