Does Dana White seem less passionate about MMA?

During the mid-2000s, he was brimming with love and excitement when he talk about MMA. He had Vlogs and he did a million interviews. I have never seen so much with so much passion and zeal for a sport or activity. But the last few years seems like its the opposite. There seems to be a lack of excitement. You no longer see the Dana White who explode with excitement on a Prime Time show.

Curios to know if its age? Or is it feuds with guys like Ariel and other fighters that has made him lose his passion, drive and determination?

I just remember a time when he was so excited for each and every fight and that included prelims.

He's very rich and could have retired ages ago and STILL keeps working

If you don't enjoy it you'd leave the job long ago with that kind of wealth

This, he saw $ signs in the sport not a love or passion. Dana is a boxing fan and has been caught several times watching boxing events during his own events.
There is lots of down time at the event, it not uncommon for people to do other things,

After 30 years you are not as passionate about your lovely wife as you were on day 1

Dana is so involved he probably has Sherdog mod privileges in secret and deletes or buries threads all of the time.

Bro its in his fucking face!

You can see it go from going to a brothel to a funeral home. He looks unhappy, tired and over it. Doesn't seem to get excited and yes like you said exactly, works constantly and it is just that, its work now a days...

I thought he used to be really in to the sport. Talked hours about a prelim fight, about a particular round and exchange. But now it seems like he is no longer a fan. Not sure about the hurt part, I don't think he cares enough about anyone to even want them hurt. Unless of course its a personal enemy.

For reals?

Which event was this?

That is actually hilarious.
I personally can't remember but it's happened on more than one occasion, maybe someone here remembers the events and boxing matches he was watching.

Dana is so involved he probably has Sherdog mod privileges in secret and deletes or buries threads all of the time.

he’s got that Sherwood dude on speed dial lol

There is lots of down time at the event, it not uncommon for people to do other things,
There is a photo of him watching boxing during the co-main event.

899020763d5d6e10c885d9c9d190862f

Back