does he make it to chunky monkey?

AristotleAmadopolis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im at 17 minutes here and it's a nail biter.
does he make it? - would you like to visit chunky monkey?

Why would you visit Pakistan? It's like adventure travel. Where you hope you ALMOST meet your end, for some video excitement.

Wouldn't he just go to Luton as like an appetizer?

yes for real. i had the video on in the background while i was typing and thinking the same thing. what are these youtubers called? danger tourists or something?

you can't even walk anywhere there it seems without being hounded constantly. no thank you.

anyone ever been to pakistan here?

Why would you visit Pakistan? It's like adventure travel. Where you hope you ALMOST meet your end, for some video excitement.

yes for real. i had the video on in the background while i was typing and thinking the same thing. what are these youtubers called? danger tourists or something?

you can't even walk anywhere there it seems without being hounded constantly. no thank you.

anyone ever been to pakistan here?
I think you guys are underestimating how awesome and totally worth it chunky monkey is.

I think you guys are underestimating how awesome and totally worth it chunky monkey is.

they do have a nice entrance
chunky-636x424x35x0x566x424x1662561394.jpg

the bro in the video never made it i think

I'm planning on going in a couple years, the mountainous part looks fucking immense for hiking. Will swerve the major cities as much as possible though.

Chunky monkey? Sounds like my college girl friend. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

The dot is strong in this thread.

Too Long/Did Not Watch

what's a dot? are you calling me an indian bro?!

and yes - it was a grueling piece of shit video. i had it on while i was doing work. i must have heard "chunky monkey" like 100 times

it's not one of those videos you watch straight through unless maybe you're high hanging out with sherbros and you get lost in its retarded absurdity.

I like how they pretend to not understand him every time he objects.

Uppercuts are the universal language, these guys needed a few.

Back