Does it ever strike your mind some of the horrible ways people died?

That's why I have a battery case for my phone, all day baby, no issues.

But yeah, the way some people have died, ughh, it's horrible. Ever look up some of those old torture devices? Fuckin' A man!

Not really, but it does stirke me that serial killers are real .... like not just in movies. Strange to think that a real dude has strangled another dude to death, then palyed with the dead dude's junk, followed by buttraping his corpse, then eating his heart.

*smh* @Zer

Not really, but it does stirke me that serial killers are real .... like not just in movies. Strange to think that a real dude has strangled another dude to death, then palyed with the dead dude's junk, followed by buttraping his corpse, then eating his heart.

*smh* @Zer

We all had a goth phase bro

First world problems vs third world problems.

People in the U.S. see Syria and say "OMG, how horrible! This is crazy that this happens in the world!' People in Africa who have been tortured by Boko Haram for years now look at Syria and say, "this has been my nightmare all my life, except no one is sending missiles to save us."

I think about it a lot and it makes me feel guilty about complaining about the small problems i have......The world we live in can be a horrible place.

91% battery left, life is good.

But seriously ... yes, the world can be fucking dark. All you can do us try to make the little piece of it near you a little brighter. As they ssy, be the change you want to see in the world.

That is a beautiful quote, thanks for sharing :)

Videos of 13 year olds being beheaded after seeing their parents murdered in front of them.
Events of mass rape, live burning and torture.
Live cannibalism and amputation.
Parents witnessing their loved ones being raped and killed before being killed themselves.
Being forcefully or non-forcefully drowned, knowing you will die.
Failing to protect someone close to you and both of you being killed.

These are some of the few horrific things that have actually happened in the world. Do you ever take a second to think to yourself what it must be like to have been that person in that moment?

To have a knife placed over your neck and think to yourself "This is where all those years of school, education, family, my first girlfriend, my first job, etc...took me. this is how I go"

And then, you check your phone and see you have 10% battery left and want to tell the world how bad your life is?

Go ahead and blame Obama.

Hey TS, check this out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

"2013: 41-year-old Hugo Avalos-Chanon died after falling into an industrial meat blender at a meat processing plant in Clackamas County, Oregon. Avalos-Chanon worked for a contractor, DCS Sanitation Management, that was hired by Interstate Distributors to do work at its plant. His wife, children, and parents sued both DCS Sanitation Management and Interstate Meat Distributors for a total of over $5 million.[153]"

"2001: Bernd Brandes, a Berlin engineer, was willingly slaughtered so that he could be butchered and eaten by aspiring cannibal Armin Meiwes. Brandes had responded to an internet advertisement which Meiwes had placed for this purpose.[116][117][118]"

"2013: Takuya Nagaya, 23, from Japan, started to slither on the floor and claim he had become a snake. His mother took this to mean that he had been possessed by a snake, and called for her husband, 53-year-old Katsumi Nagaya. Katsumi spent the next two days head-butting and biting his son "to drive [out] the snake that had possessed him" but instead causing his death.[149]'"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths#cite_note-118

just be happy you are most than likely not going to end up being killed like this buffalo. The Slaughterhouse doesn't seem so bad now does it? lol

Weak.

Look up African wild dogs on Youtube. Absolutely savage. Saw one where they eat a pregnant wildebeest while still alive. They rip her womb open, the baby falls down and they start chewing on it as well.

Nothing really matters. That's why I just try to enjoy life and avoid all the shitheads.

the threadstarter just described world war II. people shouldn't wonder why many russians and germans tend to have non-humorous attitudes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back