Do you like the new buttons?

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 83 61.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 23.5%

• Total voters
Meh looks kinda clunky but I'm easy. As long as I can shit post and slam gifs at will I'm good.

And why is Media barely visible? That's annoying...
im fine with the buttons but my ocd is triggered by the text being out of line with the button

85tW7ZI.png

Great that's annoying too! lol

And why is Media barely visible? That's annoying...
What does it look like on your theme? If there's a display issue I can easily correct it.

Can someone make a poll for this?

I personally hate them. They look tacky. The forum will look like a disgusting mess with all these colors everywhere. And also, let's be honest, they don't provide much value. This might come as a surprise Sherdog, but there's already a way to signify that you have a question, it's called the motherfucking question mark character!: "?"

The other ones don't provide value either, let people explain in the title themselves, no lame color's or buttons needed.

Is this like the situation with operating systems changes in general where there's employees who have nothing left to do so they come up with pointless un-needed changes? The forum developer was probably sitting there being like "man, this forum is fine, but if I don't come up with new ideas soon then I'm out of a job, I'd better make up some pointless shit to implement soon!"
I agree with you, however you are giving the average sherdogger too much credit. Most of us are so fucking stupid, we need a little colored button to tell us what is a question, what contains media, etc.

I just find them unnecessary and it makes things more cluttered.

Lol I was just about to make this thread. Um. Not really. I'm old and hate change.

Do you know we already have a thread about this ?

Can someone make a poll for this?

I personally hate them. They look tacky. The forum will look like a disgusting mess with all these colors everywhere. And also, let's be honest, they don't provide much value. This might come as a surprise Sherdog, but there's already a way to signify that you have a question, it's called the motherfucking question mark character!: "?"

The other ones don't provide value either, let people explain in the title themselves, no lame color's or buttons needed.

Is this like the situation with operating systems changes in general where there's employees who have nothing left to do so they come up with pointless un-needed changes? The forum developer was probably sitting there being like "man, this forum is fine, but if I don't come up with new ideas soon then I'm out of a job, I'd better make up some pointless shit to implement soon!"

Made a poll.

Be quick. It's a wasteland material

Contemplating some type of murder/suicide type situation, the straw that broke the camels back to be fair but the buttons are still gay

Sherdog hasnt been this cool since Positive Balance. Now I feel like I am a cool guy and wont feel ashamed telling my buddies I am a sherdog member no longer.

RIP Positive Balance

Where is Undecided? I don't see much purpose in them for my perusing Sherdog but if they work for others great!

Back