Does Steph surpass Magic as the best PG ever after a ring this year?

That's true KD was their best player but Steph was still their leader. And Steph won without KD. Magic never won one without Kareem... he wouldn't even enter the NBA if he didn't get to play with Kareem in LA.
Fitp’s win without KD was due to Kyrie and Love missing the entire series. Even then Lebron and a bunch of scrubs took them to game 6. Then the following year he blew a 3-1 finals lead then he cried to KD to come save him. Lmao.

That's true KD was their best player but Steph was still their leader. And Steph won without KD. Magic never won one without Kareem... he wouldn't even enter the NBA if he didn't get to play with Kareem in LA.
Cavs had no Love and (after game 1) no Kyrie in 2015. And Iggy was still Finals MVP.
And Magic most certainly won without Kareem - the latter got hurt in the 1980 Finals and Magic closed out the series on the road playing center in his rookie year and was Finals MVP.

Cavs had no Love and (after game 1) no Kyrie in 2015. And Iggy was still Finals MVP.
And Magic most certainly won without Kareem - the latter got hurt in the 1980 Finals and Magic closed out the series on the road playing center in his rookie year and was Finals MVP.

They were already up 3-2 with Kareem being the biggest reason why averaging 33/14/3 on 55% FG. Even with the closeout game Kareem was the best player of the series by far and probably should have still gotten FMVP.

Magic is the best to ever play the position, Curry is the best shooter to play the position. Magic has 5 rings, Curry doesn't even have a finals MVP. I don't think I'll ever have another PG above Magic. Got to see him play many times when he was older and the guy still had it. Also Steph might be one of the worst defenders I've seen in the league.

worse than Harden?

worse than Harden?

I said one of the worst. Harden to me is the worst just due to his complete lack of effort. Steph lacks the strength and athleticism to keep up bigger faster guards. I don't think he doesn't care just lacks the tools.

They were already up 3-2 with Kareem being the biggest reason why averaging 33/14/3 on 55% FG. Even with the closeout game Kareem was the best player of the series by far and probably should have still gotten FMVP.
And yet Magic was Finals MVP as a rook. Something Steph has yet to accomplish.

Fitp’s win without KD was due to Kyrie and Love missing the entire series. Even then Lebron and a bunch of scrubs took them to game 6. Then the following year he blew a 3-1 finals lead then he cried to KD to come save him. Lmao.
This is a bullshit argument for a few reasons. The first being that you assume that had Kyrie and Love played, the Cavs would have won which is far from certain. Secondly, you’re ignoring the fact that Green was taken out of game 4 against the Cavs, and that had a huge impact on why the Cavs ultimately won the series. It allowed them to get back in it.

This is a bullshit argument for a few reasons. The first being that you assume that had Kyrie and Love played, the Cavs would have won which is far from certain. Secondly, you’re ignoring the fact that Green was taken out of game 4 against the Cavs, and that had a huge impact on why the Cavs ultimately won the series. It allowed them to get back in it.
Lmao. LeGoat took that 2015 team to six games with sorry ass delladova as his number 2. Of course they would have won.

Green missed one game. Not an excuse to blow the other games especially a home game 7 where Fitp was shut down by Love. Lmao

And yet Steph cried to KD to save him.

And yet Steph is heading to Conference Finals and KD is making twitter burner accounts on the couch.
And yet KD is a TWO TIME, TWO TIME, Finals MVP.

Whod he play with for those I cant remember?
Not helping your argument that Steph is supposedly better than Magic. <Lmaoo>

Not helping your argument that Steph is supposedly better than Magic. <Lmaoo>
Could you show me where I said he was. Thanks in advance.

Could you show me where I said he was. Thanks in advance.
Could you read the title of the thread? Thanks in advance.

Hard to compare them as they were such different players. Magic was a better passer for sure and could play in the front court. He had a very versatile game and infectious personality.

On the other hand, Curry has off the charts offensive metrics and is the greatest shooter ever to play the game. Also one of the best scorers ever. Curry has a very unique game for a superstar, he doesn't play with any force. I can't remember any other star like this.

I am not sure which one is a better "point guard" but certainly Curry is the superior player.

Back