Does Steph surpass Magic as the best PG ever after a ring this year?

Even if Steph wins Finals MVP, he'll only have 1, Magic has 3!

I hope you stand on this in about 2 weeks
Dallas has nothing other than Doncic. If by some miracle Heat or Celtics don’t win I’ll take a sig bet

1st ever unanimous MVP - only one
1st ever WCF MVP - only one

there is only one Steph Curry

Dallas has nothing other than Doncic. If by some miracle Heat or Celtics don’t win I’ll take a sig bet

Up for a 1 month avy or sig bet?

I got Warriors and you got Celtics/Heat?

<209Bitch>

Last edited:
Not Magic but maybe tied with Pistol Pete....

If chef wins this year he might pass up Tony Park as the goat role player point guard

head to head, Magic is better...a better all around player. Team wise, both were/are filled with players that complement their skill sets and cover their short comings

1st ever unanimous MVP - only one
1st ever WCF MVP - only one
Everyone else: Lmao

there is only one Steph Curry
Put the sports bar stamp on it for you

It's impossible to rank people across different eras, so I don't bother. However, I have no issue with anyone choosing to rank Steph highly. Guy is pretty damn amazing.

No. Curry just isn't as good as Magic was. His only hope lies with longevity, and maintaining a really high level of player for another 6-7 seasons, which isn't likely.

Because at his peak he just isn't the player Magic was. Half the assists, half the rebounds, plucking fewer balls out of passing lanes, lacking the ability to defend players of all sizes, and the inability to create mismatches for the other team by playing any position on the floor. His superior scoring and scoring efficency doesn't compensate.

There's a reason Magic made it to the playoffs in every season he played. Stephen just doesn't dominate the floor like that.

Warriors are toast

2fd4e3dcc68415357681ff53a6412ec5.jpg

No. Curry just isn't as good as Magic was. His only hope lies with longevity, and maintaining a really high level of player for another 6-7 seasons, which isn't likely.

Because at his peak he just isn't the player Magic was. Half the assists, half the rebounds, plucking fewer balls out of passing lanes, lacking the ability to defend players of all sizes, and the inability to create mismatches for the other team by playing any position on the floor. His superior scoring and scoring efficency doesn't compensate.

There's a reason Magic made it to the playoffs in every season he played. Stephen just doesn't dominate the floor like that.
Are you implying Curry couldn’t step in at center and single handedly control and dominate the opposing team on their own court?

Must be nice having Durant, prime Klay and Draymond and then Harrison fucking Barnes, Livingston and prime Iggy. And beating the weakest Eastern conference in 75 years.

Look, I get the point but let's not get carried away here lol
Yeah Harrison Barnes the world record holder on the Olympic gold medal team….

The world record holder for only Olympian to not been selected on an All Star team. Still counts though!

Back