Does Stipe Look Like Snow??

B4Bfg4k.gif

Snow was wack back in the mid 90s and he's still wack now us real ones had Snoop Doggy Dogg and Onyx Backdafucup on cassette we didn't fuck with no Snow.

Snow was wack back in the mid 90s and he's still wack now us real ones had Snoop Doggy Dogg and Onyx Backdafucup on cassette we didn't fuck with no Snow.

Snow was too real for these studio gangstas like Calvin and the Onyx boys
He use to beat fools down with crowbars

Snow was too real for these studio gangstas like Calvin and the Onyx boys
He use to beat fools down with crowbars
Snow is an underground Legend.

This thread must keep rolling.

Boom Boom down.

Well, he was raised in a Jamaican ghetto, and was in jail for a double attempted murder when the song came out so yeah, a Canadian OG :)

I mean he's not a gangster or anything, but the dude is obviously much crazier than he looks.

If you get in an argument with him at the bar, you'd never expect for him to try and murder you.

The weird thing is last week I played that song for my boys. And now snow is on sherdog.
And I did read a bit about him last night. Lol.

The weird thing is last week I played that song for my boys. And now snow is on sherdog.
And I did read a bit about him last night. Lol.
Did they like it?

My kids love the old classics like De La Soul and QTip. And my boy thinks the old “Wazzzzaaaaap” Bud Light commercials are the funniest thing ever, but my daughter thinks they’re stupid af.

INFORMER BAUGABIUBFHBAHHFPIUGHFHA;DJHF;JHFGNFDGOFNVNNFDJN DE DE DE BOOKEY YEAH

Last edited:
while i dont concur with the latter part of your statement.....I fully agree with the first part

I don’t have firsthand experience, but apparently there are some hood ass parts of Canada. Just about any major city in the world will have violent crime.

Hastings, Vancouver is hella hood.

Hastings, Vancouver is hella hood.
I went to Vancouver once on a cruise. I got shit drunk one night on the ship and decided to go to this spinning restaurant the next day and ordered the warm seafood salad. I spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom and finding my table afterwards. Warm seafood salad in a spinning restaurant is not an ideal meal with a hangover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back