Does Team Alpha Male only forge small fighters and why?

Its because TAM is actually a money laundering front for the Keebler elves. They need shorter people to go make the fudge cookies after practice.
#MINDBLOWN
<TheWire1>

Faber was smaller than Tong, everyone else must be smaller than Faber....The Rules!

There youth program is probably stacked!

I think it's interesting that they have a niche. They specialize in the smaller weight classes, because that's where all their experience lies.

They may not have any champs right now, but they have had several in the past, as well as many other top fighters from 125-155.

They are basically the WEC of MMA gyms.
They don't have any Champs right now? Should fact check that one guy..

Perhaps they only have tiny lockers at their gym?

Can you imagine guys from 185+ spar the likes of Necktat,Fili,Faber,PVZ etc. ? There's your answer.
185+ guys spar with smaller guys in every mma gym.. but if needing to go rounds with bigger or similar size, TAM def has fighters in every weight class in that gym. James Irvin, Scott Smith, Kasey Uscola, Kito Andrews, Mark Munoz and Freddie Aquitania all were a part of the original group of guys who trained at UF/TAM.. D Mitch is still there. DJ Roberson, J Askew, Omar Hussein all train there and big for their weight classes and solid prospects. And at LW, Sage isn't the biggest.. they have Malot, M Bravo and Salaiman, that are bigger (walk around weight and height) then Sage at LW.
Screenshot_20171108-132325.jpg

What did I miss? Is Rose TAM now?
You should really fact check and watch other orgs beside the UFC.. if you call yourself an MMA fan or one who follows the sport of MMA. Over 12 belts in one 12 month stretch recently..

You should really fact check and watch other orgs beside the UFC.. if you call yourself an MMA fan or one who follows the sport of MMA. Over 12 belts in one 12 month stretch recently..

This is the UFC discussion forum. Seems obvious that I would be referring to UFC champs.

They got some heavyweights lol even tho Faber once said if you're taller than 5'9" your probably pushing it

Just probably not a good idea to have a lot of amateur young and hungry heavyweights sparring with world class bantamweights

This is the UFC discussion forum. Seems obvious that I would be referring to UFC champs.
You said none.. don't try to back track now. Especially when you said several in your original post, which is not true if speaking on just the UFC. It's ok, you are a casual, I hope you learn from now on. Cheers.

They got some heavyweights lol even tho Faber once said if you're taller than 5'9" your probably pushing it

Just probably not a good idea to have a lot of amateur young and hungry heavyweights sparring with world class bantamweights
Def not true at all..

You said none.. don't try to back track now. None means nobody. It's ok, you are new and a casual, I hope you learn from now on. Cheers.

Yeah, so new my join date is three years older than yours.

Don't try to back track now. . .

Yeah, so new my join date is three years older than yours.

Don't try to back track now. . .
Join dates don't mean shit, I wasn't referring to such, nor did I look at yours.. casual guy. Comprehension is key in adult life.

Join dates don't mean shit and I wasn't referring to such.. casual guy.

You said I'm "new." New to what?

I mean, explain it. What am I new to? C'mon, TUF newb who only got into MMA in 2011. Tell me.

You said I'm "new." New to what?

I mean, explain it. What am I new to? C'mon, TUF newb who only got into MMA in 2011. Tell me.
As I said.. comprehension is key. Asking an adult to explain simplicity? TUF newb? You sound triggered now new guy. Got into mma in 2011? Sad how far from reality you are.. Enjoy the couch in the basement, dweller.

As I said.. comprehension is key. Asking an adult to explain simplicity? TUF newb? You sound triggered now new guy. Got into mma in 2011? Sad how far from reality you are.. Enjoy the couch in the basement, dweller.

LOL.

No, c'mon. You called me new. I'm trying to figure out how I'm new when I've been on this forum almost a decade and three years longer than you.

Not sure why you're saying I'M the one who's triggered. You're the one who acted like a little bitch because I didn't recognize some belt a random TAM guy won in a random regional org.

Back