Does Team Alpha Male only forge small fighters and why?

Its because TAM is actually a money laundering front for the Keebler elves. They need shorter people to go make the fudge cookies after practice.
I frick'n knew it!

And they hated on Duane because he tried to bring his own outside peanut butter into the mix

Because real Alpha males are over 170lbs and don't have to refer to themselves as "Alpha Males".

"Wanting to be book is not book."
- Jack Donaghy
A real Alpha Male aye? Are you upset at men under 170? A real Alpha isn't concerned with the next man's weight nor who calls themself an Alpha or not, and def doesn't use a certain weight as a measurement for an Alpha male or not.

LOL.

No, c'mon. You called me new. I'm trying to figure out how I'm new when I've been on this forum almost a decade and three years longer than you.

Not sure why you're saying I'M the one who's triggered. You're the one who acted like a little bitch because I didn't recognize some belt a random TAM guy won in a random regional org.
Now I'm a bitch.. but you aren't triggered aye new guy? Lol ok new guy.. Enjoy that couch, in the basement, tough keyboard warrior you. While you sit and figure it out.. next.

Now I'm a bitch.. but you aren't triggered aye new guy? Lol ok new guy.. Enjoy that couch, in the basement, tough keyboard warrior you. While you sit and figure it out.. next.

Take care, 2011!

LOL.

No, c'mon. You called me new. I'm trying to figure out how I'm new when I've been on this forum almost a decade and three years longer than you.

Not sure why you're saying I'M the one who's triggered. You're the one who acted like a little bitch because I didn't recognize some belt a random TAM guy won in a random regional org.
Regional? Random? You still have no clue.. new guy.
Just last year alone.. all won belts in 2016
-Cody, UFC champ
-Emmett prior to ufc, WFC (same org I made my pro debut with in 2013, same org Fili, Aspen Ladd and Labiano came from) champ
-Sandoval prior to ufc, GKO champ
-Bopo prior to ufc, GKO champ
-Turcios prior to ufc, Fury FC champ
-Mitchell, FFC champ
-DK, WFC champ
-Vince, TWC champ
-AdrIan, TPF champ
-Lance, WSOF champ
-AC, No Limits Fighting and Titans -Cage champ
-DJ, MTG champ
-Carr, HKFC champ
Mix of a couple of regional orgs, and more then a few nation wide orgs. Def not many randoms on the list, and more then a couple made it to the UFC after the title win. Now go sit in the corner and stay silent new guy.

A real Alpha Male aye? Are you upset at men under 170? A real Alpha isn't concerned with the next man's weight nor who calls themself an Alpha or not, and def doesn't use a certain weight as a measurement for an Alpha male or not.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. In nature, the smallest member of the pack isn't the "alpha". That's just science.

Regional? Random? You still have no clue.. new guy.
Just last year alone.. all won belts in 2016
Cody, UFC champ
Emmett prior to ufc, WFC champ
Sandoval prior to ufc, GKO champ
Bopo prior to ufc, GKO champ
Turcios prior to ufc, Fury FC champ
Mitchell, FFC champ
DK, WFC champ
Vince, TWC champ
AdrIan, TPF champ
Lance, WSOF champ
AC, No Limits Fighting and Titans Cage champ
DJ, MTG champ
Carr, HKFC champ
Mix of a couple of regional orgs, and more then a few nation wide orgs. Def not many randoms on the list, and more then a couple made it to the UFC after the title win.

LOL. Didn't I say take care?

First off, not sure why you're listing guys who USED to be champ. We were talking about what belts they hold NOW. Not what belts they won at some point in the past. Cody just got starched so, while he may be champ again in the future, he's not champ today.

Second, yeah, if it makes me a casual because I don't really care about some dude winning the "No Limits Fighting" belt, then that's fine. I'll even tell you I don't even know what the fuck that is and I'm sure most other people on this board haven't heard of that org either.

All credit to any fighter who's able to capture any belt in any org. No doubt.

But the bottom line is that TAM is now beltless on the big stage, the UFC. They do not have one champion in that organization.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
No worries, it appears you are insecure with those under 170. You might want to seek some therapy and professional help for the self esteem issues. Cheers.

No worries, it appears you are insecure with those under 170. You might want to seek some therapy and professional help for the self esteem issues. Cheers.

Um...that makes sense...

I apologize if you're upset that the smallest members of the pack aren't the alphas. There's still hope for you...there's always tainted creatine from China.

LOL. Didn't I say take care?

First off, not sure why you're listing guys who USED to be champ. We were talking about what belts they hold NOW. Not what belts they won at some point in the past. Cody just got starched so, while he may be champ again in the future, he's not champ today.

Second, yeah, if it makes me a casual because I don't really care about some dude winning the "No Limits Fighting" belt, then that's fine. I'll even tell you I don't even know what the fuck that is and I'm sure most other people on this board haven't heard of that org either.

All credit to any fighter who's able to capture any belt in any org. No doubt.

But the bottom line is that TAM is now beltless on the big stage, the UFC. They do not have one champion in that organization.
More blah blah blah from you. It's ok, you can't admit your ignorance in calling yourself a person who follows mma. You follow the ufc, which most casuals and new types do. Hopefully you expand your mma knowledge l, or even get out the basement and go train one day. But for now, you bore me, so enjoy kiddo.

I wonder if it's partly because the Ring/Octagon pyshcology really is different with smaller fighters who move different and don't have the same ability to score KOs with even glancing blows that the HWs have. It might be because fighters that size require specified training at the highest levels and they've developed a niche there.

More blah blah blah from you. It's ok, you can't admit your ignorance in calling yourself a person who follows mma. You follow the ufc, which most casuals and new types do. Hopefully you expand your mma knowledge l, or even get out the basement and go train one day. But for now, you bore me, so enjoy kiddo.

LOL

It's more like I used to be into MMA a lot more than I am now. After a decade in the trenches, it's just as interesting to me as it was when I first got turned on to it.

Maybe in a few more years you'll understand.

Pretty hard to train a guy twice their size. Who would he spar & roll with... lol...

They likely keep it around LW & down in general so that everyone can work out together.

Can you imagine guys from 185+ spar the likes of Necktat,Fili,Faber,PVZ etc. ? There's your answer.

I do remember footage of Benavidez sparring with someone who looked like a heavyweight. I reckon the usefulness is that it allows him to throw those punches without restraint.

I used to teach kickboxing. I had a good style. I made it a system based on decisions based on scenarios. I realized that some people could not pull it off because part of what I taught was part of an inherent strength.

If I could shrink down my audience to people with my same attributes, the consistency and performance would improve. I saw this ith my kids wrestling team. Heavy weights wrestle different than other classes. You need to replicate the approach.

Does Team Alpha Male only forge small fighters and why?
220px-Jacques_Louis_David_-_Bonaparte_franchissant_le_Grand_Saint-Bernard%2C_20_mai_1800_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Dan mirgliotta
I never realized how small dan is, TJ and Cody tower over him :O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back