Opinion Does that sound a bit xenophobic to you ?

In this case I suppose we need to ban the Olympics. It is a racist event. I am United States race.

Gaethje is also on video calling Michael Johnson uneducated which is a common racial insult towards African Americans. So this isn’t the first time.

Definitely something to keep in mind.
And Johnson called him inbred. Wanna file a complaint for that one as well?

Not at all. I can imagine fighting for your national pride is something every fighter wants to do.

Last edited:
Justin has a Mexican mother and a German father. He is 100% racist {<jordan}

#Helax

Not everything is hacist.

Foreigner just means someone outside of your country. It doesn't signify a racial make-up. There are plenty of European and other same racial background individuals living in different countries to one another.
how is barboza "someone outside of your country" when he lives there and is a american citizen???

so it's ok when brazilians peddle the i don't want to fight other brazilians narrative, but if someone white does it, it's racist? fuck off TS lol

Sounds like TS has that Jussie Smollett mentality.

People going out of their way to be offended. Is normal..

Also i didn't know american was a race. learn something new everyday /sarcasm

It was cringe as hell and nationalism is a gauche sentiment.
But Racist? - nope.
He came across as dumb in that post fight interview.
Luckily I don't watch him for his book smarts. The guy is Box Office Dynamite.

i think its the definition of racist. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?

He clearly wanted to play up the USA versus the world angle. You know? Like Hacksaw Jim Duggan?

It's not racist. It's Nationalist I guess?

Back