Opinion Does that sound a bit xenophobic to you ?

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this and i am not even exaggerating..

Barboza lives in the US and he has a american citizenship.

tenor.gif
<mma4> As long as he understands it works both ways...

Yep. And don’t think for a second that it’s out of a sense of concern for anyone potentially wronged by said racism. It’s purely out of a sense of “look at me, I’m so virtuous.”
This is just as stupid . As if absolutely no one actually means it. Ni meant it before the media started using for ratings? Stfu

Because of Nazism. And to be honest, every single time I think of Germany, I think of Nazism. I'm sure they fighting very hard to prove people like me wrong. 'Cause I legit believe, to my core, that all Germans are secret Nazis. No matter what I do, I can't shake the idea.

Surely you can't be serious...even Angela Merkel?

Please reply with a reference to the movie "Airplane!" or I will throw a dolly at your bus.

If you haven't seen Airplane! you should, even if you don't like parodies.

This is nothing new

Country vs country fights have been built up before. Ireland vs Brazil, USA vs Brazil, ect.

I'm sure the Brazilians love it when they fight Americans because the crowd in Brazil really gets behind them more than usual
Yes but this is bad if Americans care about it.

Yep. And don’t think for a second that it’s out of a sense of concern for anyone potentially wronged by said racism. It’s purely out of a sense of “look at me, I’m so virtuous.”
And it is sooo fucking transparent.

They have basically made people into trained pets who will repeat whatever behavior gets them a "like".

the whole everything is racist thing annoys the shit out of me because it is a witch hunt where people are attacking others to seem like they are progressive/tolerant(brainwashed) and it gives the impression that the world is full of hate when really 99% of people don't hate anyone and just want to live peacefully. This whole elevated racial tension storyline is fabricated to the point where a gay black guy had to hire Africans to oppress him in America.

It is insanity yet a surprising amount of people follow right along without even questioning it.

i think its kind of of racist/xenophobe. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?
My god, you are just all kinds of stupid, a white German/Russian/Canadian/etc/all people from another country no matter what fucking color they are are foreigners. Jesus fucking Christ, the fucking world we live in today.<3>

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this and i am not even exaggerating..

For the last part, he came out to a brasilian flag

i think its kind of of racist/xenophobe. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?

Somebody who is not an american.

Barbos is brasilian. Ask him. He spent the majority of his life there grew up there was born there speaks portugese and his family is from and in brasil. He doesn't even properly speak english.

I'm white and not american too. You are whatever you are and additionally you are stupid and need to google the difference between race and nationality.

Barbosa the american. Like I said he loves brasil, look at his flag.

Surely you can't be serious...even Angela Merkel?

Please reply with a reference to the movie "Airplane!" or I will throw a dolly at your bus.

If you haven't seen Airplane! you should, even if you don't like parodies.
And don't call me Shirley ....
<Baelish01>

Because of Nazism. And to be honest, every single time I think of Germany, I think of Nazism. I'm sure they fighting very hard to prove people like me wrong. 'Cause I legit believe, to my core, that all Germans are secret Nazis. No matter what I do, I can't shake the idea.
Really?
If so, you are a goddamned idiot.

By this definition, the Olympics and football/soccer teams are xenophobic.

Justin just means he likes representing America. Now if he said he hated foreigners, that would be totally different. A lot of fighters are proud of their country and carry their flags to the cage. For some strange reason, it's bad for Americans to show patriotism but it's OK for others.

I can't believe this pos thread is at 25 pages, not in the waste land and idiot TS isn't banned or carded...

Out of context, sure maybe a little.

But he is on record on Ariel’s show in the past as having stated he wants to fight the best each country has to offer, like MMA olympics. So its more of a respect thing.

Said Barboza was the best LW Brazil had to offer and wanted to beat him. Says Khabib is the best Russia has so wants to fight him, etc.

He also hasnt fought anyone non-American besides Palomino IIRC so he said the prospect of fighting guys from other countries excites him

He straight up said in his post fight interview he wants to face the best guy from other countries. Ariel is just baiting people like he always does

What country are you from TS? Your freedom is very limited, that's sad.

Back