Social Does the idea of going to Disney World sound like hell for anyone else?

When you have young kids it's great! That was over 10 years ago for me, prices were cheaper at CA Disneyland, we got a discount for CA resident, & buying a 2 day pass got you in all year long. The good old days.

I liked Disney as a kid. it was fun taking my young nephews to Disney. Now, as woke as Disney has become I'm not so sure I'd want to go there. Disney's main customers now though are single adults from what i read, a crowd that is more on the woke side of things.

Disney just can’t seem to quit grooming kids

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/disney_just_cant_seem_to_quit_grooming_kids.html
Most people don't care about any of that and Disney is still filled with mostly kids of all ages and their parents/family members. What really affected the experience was COVID (at least it did for Disneyland in California, not sure about Disney World), however maybe soon it will start to normalize again. Although what's sad is the damn prices. I feel for families that can't afford it or go in debt just to go there.

I have worked at theme parks for almost the past 20 years so no thank you. You pay a ton of money to wait in lines all day. I work at the best now though. Right on the beach. Love it
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?

I had to dump some chick back in the day because she was obsessed with Disneyland and everything Disney . Wanted me to get the Season Pass and all that jazz. I said it’s a pirates life for Me baby peace out.
Same . Dated a Disney obsessed chick . I’m convinced it’s almost like a mental illness for some and they either had repressed childhoods or were princesses anc think they’re a real life Disney whore .

Haven't been, won't go. Hate people. The larger the crowd, the lower the IQ. Covid lockdown was the absolute best holiday eva.

I grew up in Orange County CA. We had a relative who workrd for Disneyland since the day it openned. We would go all the time. Never needed a season pass cuz he would just take us in anytime. As teenagers we would go every weekend, get super high, meet girls and have a blast....

With that being said, i have NO desire to travel all the way to Disney World and spend all that money on that. Im good.

I would go for the food cause I heard it's great.

We took the kids to Disney world a few years back and we all hated it. The heat, and the staggering amount of people was absurd. When we were getting on the plane home both my kids said "let's never do that again".

It's in Florida so it's in hell.

Yep. My in-laws had the bright idea to send the family on a trip to Disney World in July... My kids and I nearly died from heatstroke. It was so bad, that my kids never want to return to Florida ever again!

giphy.gif

Went to magic Kingdom with 3 kids last month. They had a blast. Yeah everything is overpriced and there's too many people but again, the kids loved it. I went in the middle of the week and i highly recomend getting the DAS pass along with the lightning pass. I spent wayy too much money but we don't go to disney world very often so its worth it.

I love Disney World went last month for a week with my family to celebrate my 40th birthday.

I think you don't like crowds TS. If you do go, find a time, likely late august early September where there is no lines.

We stayed at the Beach Club which was a property on Disney and I really enjoyed being walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

10/10 trip. Please keep an open and positive mind if you attend. Stating you won't have fun and enjoy the experience is more likely to make that outcome become a reality.

Guardians of the Galaxy at Epcot is the best ride of the park.

The last 1 hour of the day you can get on lots of rides, maybe even do a big one like Space Mountain 5 times in a row.

Have fun and don't forget to wear your Mickey ears hat @Alphaboy

I love Disney World went last month for a week with my family to celebrate my 40th birthday.

I think you don't like crowds TS. If you do go, find a time, likely late august early September where there is no lines.

We stayed at the Beach Club which was a property on Disney and I really enjoyed being walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

10/10 trip. Please keep an open and positive mind if you attend. Stating you won't have fun and enjoy the experience is more likely to make that outcome become a reality.

Guardians of the Galaxy at Epcot is the best ride of the park.

The last 1 hour of the day you can get on lots of rides, maybe even do a big one like Space Mountain 5 times in a row.

Have fun and don't forget to wear your Mickey ears hat @Alphaboy

Thanks for the insight.

You're right. I despise crowds.

My parents never took me to Disney World. They took me to Action Park like a real man.

I think I would enjoy going with my kids, but not right now. They are 5 and 2 and I know it would be am absolute shitshow at these ages. Once the younger one hits about 4 I think it would be a good time.

Consumerist American bullshit. Explain to your child that place is for retards and for 10,000 you can invest in something that will give him a large down payment for a home in near future. I went to Disney world as a child. Guess what? I don’t remember a fucking thing.

Yep. My in-laws had the bright idea to send the family on a trip to Disney World in July... My kids and I nearly died from heatstroke. It was so bad, that my kids never want to return to Florida ever again!

giphy.gif

Fucking rookie. Only idiots go to Disney in the Summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back