Does this demon look like Jiri Prochazka? (Updated with solo AV bet)

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
upload_2023-11-6_9-2-50.jpeg

Jiri fans I would like to know.

I came across it while looking for something else.

discus, thx

EDIT / UPDATE:
Well, this has been a strange experience. Glancing at an image, while searching for a very different type of image, I thought 'huh, that looks a bit like Jiri', I wonder if others will see it too. So, being a member of an MMA discussion board, I thought I'd find out. Easy for folks to comment yes or no. Then I thought, Jiri fans would be more familiar with his face, I'll ask them specifically.

Never could I have foreseen that the thread would trigger folks in such ways. How bizarre.

Any ways. Seems like the ayes have it - IT DOES. So, I will Update the OP, and have decided, as the Jiri fans I approached seemed not to have confidence, to have an AV bet with myself. I will be rooting hard for Poatan, but if Jiri win's I will make this triggering Jiri-like image my AV for a month.

Last edited:
With your suggestion, I kind of see it. A little imagination helps.

The hair is obviously where the comparison begins.

With your suggestion, I kind of see it. A little imagination helps.

The hair is obviously where the comparison begins.

something in the eyes and facial structure caught me first, then the hair. But the image was quite small, maybe looks lees so, big like this.

and yes, imagination needed of course. Thank you

You've had your say. Noted.Twice now. Although I think maybe you are in a bad mood. Maybe take a look again tomorrow.
Maybe. Let's get the opinion of one of the prestigious prometheus society members on this. @JoeyJoeJoeJr What do you think?
Also @AstralPanda please give us your humble opinion about this.
Does this crappy AI Oni look like Jiri?

Sherdog is waiting for it's final results.

Back