Does this demon look like Jiri Prochazka? (Updated with solo AV bet)

Maybe. Let's get the opinion of one of the prestigious prometheus society members on this. @JoeyJoeJoeJr What do you think?
Also @AstralPanda please give us your humble opinion about this.
Does this crappy AI Oni look like Jiri?

Sherdog is waiting for it's final results.
If they are fans I welcome their opinion, but would have rather without your leading comment. Why did you feel you needed to influence them?

If they are fans I welcome their opinion, but would have rather without your leading comment. Why did you feel you needed to influence them?
You asked the question. I'm just trying to get a more profound answer to this by calling in some experts.

@eddi @Wetarmpits

Please understand the question is not if it is good, bad, shitty or made with AI. Please don't fixate on those things. I do not care about them, and do not understand why those things are so triggering to you.

A simple yes or no will do.

@eddi @Wetarmpits

Please understand the question is not if it is good, bad, shitty or made with AI. Please don't fixate on those things. I do not care about them, and do not understand why those things are so triggering to you.

A simple yes or no will do.
I understand. But humbly, this matter is way too complicated to be answered by a mere yes or no.

Please be patient and wait for the experts to decide on this matter.

_125366724_gettyimages-1402412024.jpg

Maybe when he's strangling people in blood :eek:

Thank you

I understand. But humbly, this matter is way too complicated to be answered by a mere yes or no.

Please be patient and wait for the experts to decide on this matter.

Are they experts on Jiri?

I'm a big Jiri fan, but I can only see what you're talking about when I put on my homoerotic-shaded fanboy sunglasses. I like heavy metal, fantasy novels, and I paint miniatures. . .and even I find this cringe inducing.

I'm a big Jiri fan, but I can only see what you're talking about when I put on my homoerotic-shaded fanboy sunglasses. I like heavy metal, fantasy novels, and I paint miniatures. . .and even I find this cringe inducing.
lololol

I can't stop laughing.

Thanks.

I don't see it. Not a huge Jiri fan by the way since that's important.

Maybe. Let's get the opinion of one of the prestigious prometheus society members on this. @JoeyJoeJoeJr What do you think?
Also @AstralPanda please give us your humble opinion about this.
Does this crappy AI Oni look like Jiri?

Sherdog is waiting for it's final results.

As Sherdogs most prestigious and intelligent poster, I will say the similarities are quite small. However, with a high functioning imagination, one might be able form a delusion of similarity.

Back