Does Tom hit harder than Francis

Dude stopped Pav with 2x just stepping in and throwing a 1-2…. The last time I saw somebody fall for that was when I watched an MT amateur tournament in Austria….

Nah he's clearly powerful but Tom's main attributes are elite speed and reflexes and really good technique.

Crisper boxing than the guy who just pushed Fury to the brink

Please. Francis does not have good boxing. That’s was purely Tyson of his game and not taking the fight seriously. Fury can say whatever he likes, but if he was taking the Francis fight seriously he wouldn’t be booking another fight for 5 weeks later.

He doesn't, its like first his KO for ages and Nganndoy is koing everyone left and right

No...he has very fast hands, he was 261 lbs, and Pavlovich is very hittable. It was a beautiful right hand that stunned him, and his speed allowed him to immediately follow up and finish it. Notice also how important his footwork was. He out himself in the perfect position to land the shot.

Francis has these attributes but they are really underrated.

I agree but Tom is certainly faster than Francis, much younger too which is partially why, but theres very limited evidence to argue that he hits harder.

Please. Francis does not have good boxing. That’s was purely Tyson of his game and not taking the fight seriously. Fury can say whatever he likes, but if he was taking the Francis fight seriously he wouldn’t be booking another fight for 5 weeks later.
Imagine being the #1 ranked HW in the world and falling back to an excuse of "not taking the fight seriously" against a guy making his debut. He barely won lol

There is no excuse that will suffice. Fury got gifted a decision against a newb. Dropped, busted up, cheated...... all against a guy with 0 pro fights lol I bet Francis would send Fury to the shadowrealm, regardless if he took an MMA fight with him seriously or not.

Imagine being the #1 ranked HW in the world and falling back to an excuse of "not taking the fight seriously" against a guy making his debut. He barely won lol

There is no excuse that will suffice. Fury got gifted a decision against a newb. Dropped, busted up, cheated...... all against a guy with 0 pro fights lol I bet Francis would send Fury to the shadowrealm, regardless if he took an MMA fight with him seriously or not.
Fury won easily if you can understand the extremely simple way boxing is scored. Anyone with a brain can see it.

Several days after the fight, you still can't swallow what happened {<jordan}

Last edited:
Fury won easily if you can understand the extremely simple way boxing is scored. Anyone with a brain can see it.
Yeah I don't score a boxing round by you land 1 more punch thefefore you win because that logic is literally retarded, as is boxing and boxing judging, boxing refs and the corrupt AF sport.

So a judge didn't know how to score the fight since he scored Ngannou as the winner.

You don't know of what you're talking about and any rational person knows that Fury was gifted a decsion to save both : the face of boxing and his next fight against in Usyk in Saudi Arabia too.

Back