Does Tom hit harder than Francis

Fury won easily if you can understand the extremely simple way boxing is scored. Anyone with a brain can see it.
Damn bro maybe tell that to the like 90% of ex-boxers and boxing analysts who scored tht fight for Ngannou - bet they'll be really glad to hear that some cheeto dusted dweeb on Sherdog.com has made this breakthrough discovery.

Speed kills when you set it up correctly.

Does he have the same concussive power as Ngannou no.

Just another way to achieve a KO is all.

Several days after the fight, you still can't swallow what happened {<jordan}

I’m not a Fury fan so couldn’t really care less. But I’ve watched all his fights, and I can see with my own two eyes that he wasn’t on his game. And why on earth would you accept another fight in 5 weeks time?. He obviously wasn’t taking it seriously. Time will tell how well Francis does in boxing. Because if he goes into his next fight and gets completely outclassed inn every single aspect then the Fury fight means absolutely nothing.

I’m not a Fury fan so couldn’t really care less. But I’ve watched all his fights, and I can see with my own two eyes that he wasn’t on his game. And why on earth would you accept another fight in 5 weeks time?. He obviously wasn’t taking it seriously. Time will tell how well Francis does in boxing. Because if he goes into his next fight and gets completely outclassed inn every single aspect then the Fury fight means absolutely nothing.

Nobody cares about your salt. Here are the actual facts (timestamped) :

But when the salt is too strong, facts don't matter anymore {<jordan}

Please. Francis does not have good boxing. That’s was purely Tyson of his game and not taking the fight seriously. Fury can say whatever he likes, but if he was taking the Francis fight seriously he wouldn’t be booking another fight for 5 weeks later.

His boxing was immeasurably better than many of us gave him credit for, just admit you were wrong, it’s not hard.

I have.

Probably not but he’s got much crisper boxing better head movement and faster hands.

Would have been great to see them fight.
Fury would stiffen Aspinall.

ffs Shertards, we go through this after every event. This thread would hold its own weight PRIOR to this fight, jeez.

Of course not. Ngannou has the biggest one hitter quitter power ever seen in MMA, and he looked like one of the biggest hitters Fury has faced too.

Tom definitely has good stopping power but it hasnt looked like legit ATG level power yet. I doubt he cracks as hard as Pav or Lewis for example, but his overall striking game (especially defensively) is better.

Please. Francis does not have good boxing. That’s was purely Tyson of his game and not taking the fight seriously. Fury can say whatever he likes, but if he was taking the Francis fight seriously he wouldn’t be booking another fight for 5 weeks later.
Many pro boxers said Francis looked like an elite HW boxer not an MMA fighter with his performance against Fury. You need to stop downplaying Francis’ boxing. He showed us he is much better than we initially believed. I’m not convinced Aspinall could do that against Fury even if Fury did take Aspinall lightly.

Back