Dog owners are weird

Hoes aint loyal.

Dogs are.

Not so fun fact :

At default speed a wild Giga is faster than a wolf.
Brutal..

I learnt wild gigas are far tougher than multiple bred dinos lol.. and revenge against them takes like half a hour for jack all reward lol. Fucking game
<Lmaoo>

I love my dog, but my wife does too. Our kid is great and the parenting bond is obvious much, much stronger, but the dog never cries or really asks us for anything besides food, belly rubs and a game of fetch whenever we set foot in the back yard.

People who drive with dogs in their laps should be pulled over and shot by the cops.

That's gotta be more irresponsible than drunk driving.

Everyone just living in a house full of dog shit piss and smegma. Inside pets are pretty gross really

People who drive with dogs in their laps should be pulled over and shot by the cops.

That's gotta be more irresponsible than drunk driving.

It's stupid and dangerous and also illegal. Ours has a harness and is attached to a seat belt in the back seat. For their safety and ours.

Everyone just living in a house full of dog shit piss and smegma. Inside pets are pretty gross really

Not sure if it's a religious thing with you are you just know realy bad dog owners. You train them and keep your house work up. If it's religious then cats make more of a mess then dogs.

The first 6 seconds of this video sum it all up.

TBH I am not a fan of dogs. Dogs aren't treated the same in other parts of the world or even in rural parts of America. Outside dogs form packs at night and maul people. Maybe during the day it isn't as bad. Rabid animals are also something we don't see in America much. It is real trippy to see a dog just going through phases of yelping without any injury then get aggressive like zombie on meth. It was really eye opening for me since I grew up in areas where dogs are just kept at home.

Not sure if it's a religious thing with you are you just know realy bad dog owners. You train them and keep your house work up. If it's religious then cats make more of a mess then dogs.
what religion is against dogs . You see these dogs out pissing and stepping in it stomping through shit then running in a home . Plus I have rentals that sometimes allow pets and I see the worst case of it that is just insane how people live

what religion is against dogs . You see these dogs out pissing and stepping in it stomping through shit then running in a home . Plus I have rentals that sometimes allow pets and I see the worst case of it that is just insane how people live

The most popular religion in the Middle East.
You wipe their feet before they come in. Mine have always been trained to stop at the door and hold up each foot to be wiped.

Yes some people are dirty and own dog but most I know are not.

I'm cool with people spoiling their dogs.

However, I'm not cool with 'dog parents' basically replacing the concept of having kids with dog-ownership.

Your dogs are going to be dead in 10 to 15 years. Kids would be your legacy.
What do you mean "not cool with it" why would someones personal choices bother you

If you come inside my house and my dogs don't like you, I watch every move you make and you are not invited back. I love my wife and children more than I love my labs, but everyone else on earth goes to the back of the line.

Muslims aren't really against dogs. They can have working dogs but they must stay outside instead of the house. Something about saliva being impure. Their behavior isn't all due to religion. It's because they grew up in areas with dangerous strays. I met Muslim folks who own dogs but they just don't live inside with them. They do gravitate towards hunting and security type dogs though.
There are also Muslims who don't give a fuck because they are modernized now.

Sure. But it’s been proven that kids who grow up with Dogs have better immune systems among other things. Get more exercise, better emotional intelligence.

Back