Social Dogs of Peace Maul Own Breeder To Death

Dogs are awesome. Your constant bitching about them is lame.

Personally, I think modern dog ownership is out of control, dogs destroy the environment (they poop and piss everywhere, their urine kills plantlife), they attack people, they are often kept in houses and apartments that are far too small, they eat their own poop, vomit and other dogs’ poop, owners let them lick their faces, sleep in their beds. They carry all kinds of germs, worms, parasites. They are probably only friendly to people because they give them food and they are completely dependent on humans. They are like having a toddler that never grows up.

But hey, you do you. If you like them, good for you.

Personally, I think modern dog ownership is out of control, dogs destroy the environment (they poop and piss everywhere, their urine kills plantlife), they attack people, they are often kept in houses and apartments that are far too small, they eat their own poop, vomit and other dogs’ poop, owners let them lick their faces, sleep in their beds. They carry all kinds of germs, worms, parasites. They are probably only friendly to people because they give them food and they are completely dependent on humans. They are like having a toddler that never grows up.

But hey, you do you. If you like them, good for you.

I love Dogs. I tolerate Humans. And frankly, we could do with much less of the latter.

If you had to choose, would you live on an island with just humans or just dogs?

For how long? Indefinately is not practical, as I need a certain amount of humans to supply food, medical aid etc over an extended period.

If you're talking a short-term holiday, I'll happily choose the Dogs as my only companions.

I agree that dogs are awesome and an important part of life.

I still don't think pit bulls should be permitted, am I wrong?
Holy shit, it happened

I agree with you

18vkyz.jpg

I agree that dogs are awesome and an important part of life.

I still don't think pit bulls should be permitted, am I wrong?

I think you are.

I know the headlines get everyone all riled up and dogs of peace is a favorite news story to run but the amount of them out there vs the amount of attacks is kind of a 99.9 kind of statistic and they aren't the monsters most people think they are.

I'm generally not a big fan of banning things and telling people what they can and can't do. I bet swimming pools kill more kids. I'd bet crotch rockets kill more owners , how many people a year you think alcohol does in ? Should anything that has even the slightest possibility to go wrong be banned too or are pit dogs just special ?

As a youth we had a stray pit bull that was hanging around our house that we came to like. It killed a neighbors dog and the cops were called. They believed that it wasn't our dog, but told my parents that it should probably be killed to prevent any further problems.

Dog liked my mom so she led it out into our backyard and shot it in the head at point blank range. Problem was that she mistakenly used birdshot so it didn't get through the skull. My dad then ended up chasing the dog until he cornered it and he lit it up. I always remember that he put on his cowboy hat before he went to do it.

I think you are.

I know the headlines get everyone all riled up and dogs of peace is a favorite news story to run but the amount of them out there vs the amount of attacks is kind of a 99.9 kind of statistic and they aren't the monsters most people think they are.

I'm generally not a big fan of banning things and telling people what they can and can't do. I bet swimming pools kill more kids. I'd bet crotch rockets kill more owners , how many people a year you think alcohol does in ? Should anything that has even the slightest possibility to go wrong be banned too or are pit dogs just special ?

I worked with a girl who absolutely loved pit bulls and hated all the people trying to get them banned.

I have no idea how dangerous they are in the big picture but they seem to have a really high potential for danger... To others. Maybe you should need a special license with periodic check-ups to verify socialization and attitude.

I have no idea, I'm just thinking out loud. I've heard stories that other breeds are more dangerous but get no press.

Back