Social Dogs of Peace Maul Own Breeder To Death

This happened like 3 miles from my house I could hear the ghetto birds in the air. Lots of dumb breeders around here and it is very annoying because the huge number dogs in a back yard are loud and poop everywhere. I also saw this new story being aired live they almost ate the woman who was there too she managed to hop the fence.
Do you know anyone who knew the victim?
The lady was the GF right?

And what do you want with this tread. If something needs to be changed it would but people like seeing these kind of situations happenening. I had a guy at work showing me video of 2 pitbulls attacking one small dog mouling him from front and behing and mofo was laighing i wanted to smack him right then and there so people who breed these dogs deserve what they get because they enjoy seeing these dogs creat carnage amd injuries to people or other dogs

Do you know anyone who knew the victim?
The lady was the GF right?
I don't know anybody. there is like 100 thousand people in the 3 mile area between north long beach and Compton. I forgot what the relationship was of the woman just saw her on the news sitting atop a fence trying to get on the outside of the house those dogs could have easily climbed that shitty fence and mauled her too she barely got away.

I hate dogs and will never own one. Having an animal live with you that can maul you and any babies you have is absolutely insane to me. Also, 99% of dog owners homes are dirty or smell.. and usually both.
I think the problem with any sort of potentially lethal pet is that people think dogs or whatever pet are anthropomorphic and forget that these are in reality feral beasts that evolved or should I say devolved from wolves and tigers so they always have that killer instinct so don't treat dogs with kid gloves or as fur babies.

Last edited:

<Moyes5>
Holy fuck. The dude had no major blood vessel damage but bled out anyway. He secured himself in an empty kennel to get away from the dogs and slowly died. Absolutely hellacious way to go.

<Moyes5>
Holy fuck. The dude had no major blood vessel damage but bled out anyway. He secured himself in an empty kennel to get away from the dogs and slowly died. Absolutely hellacious way to go.
Good God man!! That’s terrible. He was still alive for at least 12-13 minutes once he escaped.

<Moyes5>

Thank god it was only him, and they didn't hurt anyone else. There could have been a very gruesome situation if they had gotten to a park.

Pit Bulls Maul Staff and Students As 21 Injured in Missouri School Attack

12 children injured in dog attack at Oklahoma City elementary school

Back