Social Dogs of Peace Maul Own Breeder To Death

There it is. The root of it all.

I can own what I like.
That's right. There's no law here that prevents me from owning a Pit Bull. Even if there was, I have the choice not to abide by it. If I'm willing to accept whatever consequences are attached. You're a forum nutjob. What makes you think you can go around telling people what they can or cannot own? Check yourself.

That's right. There's no law here that prevents me from owning a Pit Bull. Even if there was, I have the choice not to abide by it. If I'm willing to accept whatever consequences are attached. You're a forum nutjob. What makes you think you can go around telling people what they can or cannot own? Check yourself.

I'm just voicing my opinion on how the reasonable world should treat low-IQ breeds of stupid anything. You're advocating for mediocrity and risky behaviour, I'm for culling the crap and everybody going home with their limbs.

Therefore you're ok with the owner of a dog being solely responsible for literally any thing that dog may do under any circumstances whatsoever, is that right?

I'm just voicing my opinion on how the reasonable world should treat low-IQ breeds of stupid anything. You're advocating for mediocrity and risky behaviour, I'm for culling the crap and everybody going home with their limbs.
Wrong. I'm advocating for breed neutral legislation which is where this country continues to head. Why? Because it's more effective than breed bans.

Wrong. I'm advocating for breed neutral legislation which is where this country continues to head. Why? Because it's more effective than breed bans.
You can deflect with your legal theories all you want. End of the day, it's a retard breed with no positive outcome. Especially in comparison to hundreds of other options.

Most people only want these things to portray an image. A piece of personal theatre. Which has the serious potential to do harm to human life at any moment. Why would advocate for such trash?

Honest to fuck it's hard to believe this thread is still going without universal acknowledgement of this one simple point: kids being killed by dogs is so bad we should not let it happen again. Ever. How fucking hard is that to understand?

Listen up, you dolt. I already demonstrated ITT that pitbulls should be considered the most dangerous dogs since they're responsible for over 60% of attacks on humans that result in serious injury. Comparing them to other dangerous things is just plain stupid and I already addressed that ITT too. But you keep doing it because you're not interested in a reasoned debate.

You're obviously a waste of time because your reading comprehension is so bad you didn't realize I already said I'm no longer trying to have an honest conversation with you because you're incapable of it, What the fuck are you expecting, clownshoes?

You're ridiculous, brah. lmao
Asking what you’” would more apprehensive of when faced with a choice? Dumb

Comparing and not understanding the difference between an object with a will of its own and an inanimate one? Perfectly reasonable…

You can deflect with your legal theories all you want. End of the day, it's a retard breed with no positive outcome. Especially in comparison to hundreds of other options.

Most people only want these things to portray an image. A piece of personal theatre. Which has the serious potential to do harm to human life at any moment. Why would advocate for such trash?
My legal theories? The President of the United States (Obama) at the time spoke on the topic at the White House back in 2013. He clearly stated that breed targeting doesn't work. That's what the research shows. Your opinion means dick.

Little bit ago my dog jumped up and started acting weird. Thought maybe someone was in my driveway because he will alert to that. Then an awful smell hit me and I realized my dog freaked out over his own fart.

That's nothing.

I woke up the other day to find a huge turd on my living room carpet and I don't even own a pet.

Yep another one alright....

"The sheriff's office says an Olde English Bulldog, first reported as a pit bull on the scene,"

Man you guys make it too easy. ....37 deaths a. year......constantly misidentyfying any and all dog breeds as "pit bulls" THE "pitbull" EMIDEMIC IS REAL!!!! Bring the hysteria.

Sure thing, champ.
Ok my boy, can we add in a third cage with a sentient being who's also looking to steal a gun for a crime spree?
Probably want to do a bit more reading chief….30k is an unsubstantiated claim. 14k is absolute oldest domesticated remains.
He knows more about dogs in his index finger than you can copy paste unverified sources from Google. Ha
I've responded to numerous dog bite calls in my career.
So a cop, like in the above article when they called a pitbull an OEBD.

Numerous gunshot calls I would imagine too. Did responding from those inform or influance your stance on gun control in any way?

Honest to fuck it's hard to believe this thread is still going without universal acknowledgement of this one simple point: kids being killed by dogs is so bad we should not let it happen again. Ever. How fucking hard is that to understand?

Listen up, you dolt. I already demonstrated ITT that pitbulls should be considered the most dangerous dogs since they're responsible for over 60% of attacks on humans that result in serious injury. Comparing them to other dangerous things is just plain stupid and I already addressed that ITT too. But you keep doing it because you're not interested in a reasoned debate.

You're obviously a waste of time because your reading comprehension is so bad you didn't realize I already said I'm no longer trying to have an honest conversation with you because you're incapable of it, What the fuck are you expecting, clownshoes?

You're ridiculous, brah. lmao
You were never interested in an honest conversation because you're a rambling clown 🤡
None of your shell games change that its less than 37 people a year. "60% are pitbulls," yet every ignoramus such as yourself constantly & intentionally ignores that they have zero clue what a pitbull is. You just run with any unproven claim even after they are debunked. Save your dimwitted schtick for when you make a fool of yourself being a drama queen over in the political threads.

@WklySportsMemes literally yelling at clouds at this point
Hey look, its the guy who wants to ban pitbulls based of an article of an Olde English Bulldog killing a kid. He can't read, but let's allow him to create policy.

Have you learned what a pitbull is yet? Or have you at least got to the part of your own article that explains that the dog was NOT a pitbull???

Hey look, its the guy who wants to ban pitbulls based of an article of an Olde English Bulldog killing a kid. He can't read, but let's allow him to create policy.

Have you learned what a pitbull is yet? Or have you at least got to the part of your own article that explains that the dog was NOT a pitbull???
Imagine thinking that an OEB was an APBT lol

He knows more about dogs in his index finger than you can copy paste unverified sources from Google. Ha
He Googled it and just went with the lower figure. That's all. What he doesn't realize is that there's actual archaeological evidence to back my claim. His figure (14,000) just indicates the first dog burial we know of. That's only a single indicator of domestication. We were sharing excess meat with them, and interacting with them regularly, long before then. Domestication started over 30,000 years ago.

You were never interested in an honest conversation because you're a rambling clown 🤡
None of your shell games change that its less than 37 people a year. "60% are pitbulls," yet every ignoramus such as yourself constantly & intentionally ignores that they have zero clue what a pitbull is. You just run with any unproven claim even after they are debunked. Save your dimwitted schtick for when you make a fool of yourself being a drama queen over in the political threads.
@WklySportsMemes literally yelling at clouds at this point

Forget if there's a pitbull megathread. RIP to the guy. He was obviously passionate about the dogs if he bred them.

This happened like 3 miles from my house I could hear the ghetto birds in the air. Lots of dumb breeders around here and it is very annoying because the huge number dogs in a back yard are loud and poop everywhere. I also saw this new story being aired live they almost ate the woman who was there too she managed to hop the fence.

Back