*** Dolidze vs. Imavov Was Terrible Mega Thread ***

wall and stall / lay and pray was the name of the game.

I consistently found myself looking for the ref to reset the action and that rarely happens outside of WMMA

I didn’t deserve to be merged

My thread was more about the state of the UFC
At least it's not your OP which got kept.
Having your own thread filled with strangers posts against your will sounds traumatic.

Dolize has huge balls for not giving up in the first.
I know i know, you guys would've came up in the second round like gangbusters and whipped Imavov to death with your giant Shercocks.

Dolize made it a grueling fight be ause every time he tried to strike with Imavov he was getting his ass kicked.
Should he have just kept getting that beating or try to mitigate the beating?

It wasn't the most exciting fight but it was compelling.

Still love y'all.

At least it's not your OP which got kept.
Having your own thread filled with strangers posts against your will sounds traumatic.
It definitely is sir lol

I thought imanov looked great and is better than Dricus. Imanov is champion material

Dolize has huge balls for not giving up in the first.
I know i know, you guys would've came up in the second round like gangbusters and whipped Imavov to death with your giant Shercocks.

Dolize made it a grueling fight be ause every time he tried to strike with Imavov he was getting his ass kicked.
Should he have just kept getting that beating or try to mitigate the beating?

It wasn't the most exciting fight but it was compelling.

Still love y'all.

It was a shit fight.

No one ever do a rewatch.

Ugly, horrible

first round was ok, then it was 4 rounds of "bring the oil"

very dissapointing. i thought Dolidze was "just bleed", but he is more of a paul craig oil type fighter.

This is the type of event where I can't even bother watching it - I just look up the stats and have a read on Sherdog. You know UFC cards have no quality anymore when guys like these are the main event.

so, what's the deal with the kick in the head that stopped the fight and could have brought a DQ ?

In France, every media was saying it was legal, but they coul be biased.

But with only the fingers on the ground and without any weight on it, wasn't this kick legal ?

too many lame way to skip the fight: fingers on the ground, fence clinching......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back