Dominic Cruz as a commentator

PhilMcCavity

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I love Dominic as a commentator and I’m not ashamed to say it anymore. He doesn’t take any flak from that heffer Cormier or that cyclops Bisping even though he’s just a little fella. Maximum respect for the greatest, least annoying commentator since Jim “bang” Lampley

upload_2023-11-4_15-39-36.jpeg
Big ups to Cruz!

Last edited:
He used to be considered the best, people kind of turned on him. Think it's because everybody hates Conor and Cruz said he thought Conor was playing possum to gas Khabib out. Funny thing is afterwards it was confirmed that was actually part of Conor's plan, didn't work tho.

He used to be considered the best, people kind of turned on him. Think it's because everybody hates Conor and Cruz said he thought Conor was playing possum to gas Khabib out. Funny thing is afterwards it was confirmed that was actually part of Conor's plan, didn't work tho.

i always liked him. The best at commentating in my opinion

Sherbros don’t appreciate him as much as they should. His knowledge on the skills and techniques of MMA is near brilliant, he just has a cocky personality, can get a little biased in fights, and comes off as a know it all.

I prefer Dom anyday over senseless fangirling of Sanko who offers zero technical insight.

He changed a lot. He used to be very knowledgeable and way more passionate when he was the only fighter in the commentating team but now he's like the guy trying to prove the other guy is wrong
Peak Dom Cruz was in 2015-16

I have to admit, Cruz has gotten a lot better than the obnoxious, insufferable, argumentative, arrogant manlet that he was for the majority if his broadcasting career. I think he's been paying attention to all the criticism he's gotten; also, those losses have really humbled him a bit

Felder, Cruz, and Sanko are the best commentators by far. The problem is if you place Cruz or Felder with any of the color commentary dorks like Ping or DC it goes downhill fast. It shouldn’t sound like a podcast.

Dom has some of the best analysis on fights imo. I always enjoy his commentary and like that he checks the other commentators when they are incorrect.

Cruz
Sanko
And someone not named DC or Rogan is fine. Cruz has funny battles with Bisping

I like that he has big balls for a bantamweight to correct other folks like DC when he talks out of his ass most of the time.

good fighter, awful commentator. At this point I think you guys are just taking the piss and trolling. DC, Bisping, Felder are leagues better.

But I still miss Goldberg. He and Rogan were a god tier combo. Plus, why do they even bother with two fighters in the commentator booth? Too many cooks.

Back